It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

14 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

If you’re going to apply logic to the end of that match, I say you have to apply logic to the rest of it. Heyman said in the backstage interview earlier in the night that Bloodline Rules meant (paraphrasing) “whatever we want”.

So where was the Over The Edge 1998 style rewriting the rulebook as they went?

I think Jericho v Regal at Backlash 2001 did it best, but I don't think I'd have enjoyed it if Sunday had been booked the same way. Mind you, in that match they constantly got Fink to stand up and announce the latest change to the rules - so we'd have heard a lot more from Samantha Irvin long before the finish if they had decided to copy from that version of the "heel makes it up as they go along" stip. 

• Paid Members

However, I do love the menfolk doing their best "I'm scary, me" faces but Scarlett is simply unable to contain her "happy to be here" in that one photo.

Not going to lie, it was my first time seeing the Final Testament at WrestleMania and I thought they looked cool in that entrance. 

Admittedly, as someone who reads video game novels you'd be better off wiping your arse with and still thinks Mudvayne were a pretty neat idea, I'm an absolute sucker for wafer-thin edgy tech goth shit. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, The Gaffer said:

Not going to lie, it was my first time seeing the Final Testament at WrestleMania and I thought they looked cool in that entrance. 

Admittedly, as someone who reads video game novels you'd be better off wiping your arse with and still thinks Mudvayne were a pretty neat idea, I'm an absolute sucker for wafer-thin edgy tech goth shit. 

That's the great thing about them, visually they can look quite cool... but they're still ice, ice cold.

Karrion Kross is the problem. He has the opposite of aura. You know how some people are so charismatic they demand your attention and draw the eye, even in a still image? He's the opposite of whatever that is. His presence is completely overpowered by Ellering, Scarlett and the big lads.

You know that cliche about good wrestlers dragging a decent match out of a broom? If Karrion Kross wrestled a broom, the broom would get the credit.

Useless lump.

As I've said before, he looks like a bad drawing of CM Punk done by someone who doesn't like CM Punk.

Absolutely useless.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Unfortunately dressing AoP like that will always make me think "Poundland Shield."

Just now, d-d-d-dAz said:

As I've said before, he looks like a bad drawing of CM Punk done by someone who doesn't like CM Punk.

In those photos he looks like Adam Cole found a better vitamin shop.

7 minutes ago, no user name said:

I sometimes wonder who the people are who sit in the front seats at wrestlemania. They must be over a grand those seats 

I've come to terms with green smiley face shirt man and no longer hate him (too ugly an emotion)

There was footage of him on the stage at Mania before night 1, so I can only assume he is reserved that seat at all times. There's no way he's just that fucking quick on Ticketmaster every time?

I wonder what happened to old long haired matey and his mum? They just disappeared. He was alright but he did love Ziggler, which is always suss.