It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

27 minutes ago, no user name said:

I sometimes wonder who the people are who sit in the front seats at wrestlemania. They must be over a grand those seats 

And the rest! I’m sure they go for five figures.

2 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

And the rest! I’m sure they go for five figures.

All in tickets can be over two grand so you're probably right. Being the biggest wrestling show in the world people will go even if they don't watch wwe regularly. I mean I don't but if I was in America I would. So they can charge what they want for those front row tickets really. 

Personally I don't like to be that near you have to look up and it hurts my neck I prefer being just above. But hard in a massive stadium though all the higher seating is far away 

• Paid Members

Sorry for the (partial) necro bump but I’m not sure I want it getting back to Tony that the Dynamite thread is getting more attention than Mania. Even now. 😉 

On 4/10/2024 at 8:42 AM, Supremo said:

Yokozuna sent The Undertaker to heaven thirty years ago. Anoaʻi family had it coming.

The Headshrinkers were part of the famed 9 goon pile on too. Long game revenge confirmed.

12 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

It’s someone tiny. Not much demand for that in gifs 

Ow right. No I'm actually 5'11. But when I was at revpro the other say I was in the second row. Didn't like having to look up and around people to get a clear view. Would be alright in the first row but that's it. Other than that I'd rather be just above 

On 4/12/2024 at 6:40 PM, SuperBacon said:

I've come to terms with green smiley face shirt man and no longer hate him (too ugly an emotion)

There was footage of him on the stage at Mania before night 1, so I can only assume he is reserved that seat at all times. There's no way he's just that fucking quick on Ticketmaster every time?

I wonder what happened to old long haired matey and his mum? They just disappeared. He was alright but he did love Ziggler, which is always suss.

Part of the VIP package was getting to go on the stage if you bought top priced tickets, so that is the reason green shirt guy was on the stage. I think those tickets were so expensive he probably had time to pick out his seat but yeah he probably does know someone at TM or something as he’s always in that same seat!

• Paid Members

Confirmation coming through as to why they didn’t use Bayley Buddies for Bayley’s entrance on this show. They didn’t want to steal the thunder from later on in the night, when Seth Rollins would become a real life Bayley Buddy, with his limbs flailing about in the wind.

Check out the glitched rag doll physics on Seth’s leg when he takes that bump. Good fucking Lord. Seemingly hanging on by a piece string!

I can’t even explain what a huge open goal they’ve got for Seth’s return. Easily the most I’ve ever felt for that character. The most amazing, underrated hero of the weekend. As if losing his belt wasn’t bad enough, he lost the ability to have his leg attached to his body! I don’t know how exactly you capitalise on this, but if he returns as the same old cackling idiot in dumb, whacky clothes then they’ve lost their minds.

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I can’t even explain what a huge open goal they’ve got for Seth’s return. 

Unfortunately the “prior convictions” for skying an open goal when a top star comes back from injury over the last ten years are awful, including (but not limited to) of Seth himself. About the only bloke booked worse than Rollins for more than two years after his comeback was buddy/rival Reigns, the peak of which being that late 2016 period where Owens vs Rollins existed as such a pointless, transparently time-killing feud as we all knew the U belt would end up on Roman… and yet he didn’t win it until 2018 and Seth had to wait until Mania 35. In era of two titles, inexcusable bullshit.

17 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Unfortunately the “prior convictions” for skying an open goal when a top star comes back from injury over the last ten years are awful, including (but not limited to) of Seth himself. About the only bloke booked worse than Rollins for more than two years after his comeback was buddy/rival Reigns, the peak of which being that late 2016 period where Owens vs Rollins existed as such a pointless, transparently time-killing feud as we all knew the U belt would end up on Roman… and yet he didn’t win it until 2018 and Seth had to wait until Mania 35. In era of two titles, inexcusable bullshit.

New Era. If the mad old bastard was booking, I'd have no hope for Seth, but now? I'm willing to wait and see.

• Paid Members

They did a tremendous job on the night of hiding the fact that Rollins did that run-in on one leg. It seemed strange that he got put down immediately, but you see now that there was no other way it could have gone. 

16 hours ago, Pinc said:

Is it not just the angle?

He managed to walk to the ring like.

I can't think of anyone with the selling ability to make their lower leg dangle like a conker on a string like that. 

When did he actually do that though? Doesn't look like he had it taped at all during the main even either