It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

It's Wrestlemania season.

The press conference is today. 

The internet is alight with people wanting Cody, not wanting Rock, threatening people with death and routinely not talking about Seth Rollins.

Cody has put on social today that he has 'made his decision'. Obviously that's ridiculous as he told Roman he wasn't coming for him at Mania, which in itself is a decision, but here we are.

Thoughts? feelings?

...Anyone care about Rollins?

Cody Rhodes No GIF by TBS Network

2 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

The whole thing is to get people to not talk about an old man being a fucking rapist so screw it all off.

Will there be any actual journalists there who might mention it?

Going to be a lot clearer tonight what WrestleMania is looking like. Pretty huge press conference this and the Internet will go mental regardless.

Rock signed off a comment earlier as "the long gamer" fuelling speculation they might move the match to WrestleMania 41. Can't see that happening mind as it seems pretty set Rock is at 40.

There's clearly been some sort of pivot as mentioned above, Cody saying he has "made his decision" when he's already said to Roman last week that he isn't coming for him at WrestleMania, which makes me think he probably is now and they've changed it up a bit.

Roman wrestling both nights seems to be being mentioned alot.

We'll see, will certainly be newsworthy and it'll hopefully be on the network so can watch it in the morning.

1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

How so?

I just think not even Cody can make Dullard Seth watchable. And nobody is gonna actually believe he chose Seth willingly, this whole story is shit. I have faith in Cody, But I think the good will was under the belief Cody would finally win THE belt, THE main title, And finally beat Roman. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

I just think not even Cody can make Dullard Seth watchable. And nobody is gonna actually believe he chose Seth willingly, this whole story is shit. I have faith in Cody, But I think the good will was under the belief Cody would finally win THE belt, THE main title, And finally beat Roman. 

I don't think you understand how good will works.