It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

9 minutes ago, FUM said:

The Rock has always been at his best as a heel.

He's either turning heel, or he really doesn't understand the audience.

There's no cool guys - or wannabe cool guys - watching wrestling anymore, and there is no natural constituency for a 'lol aren't the neckbeards losers' babyface anymore.

No ones ashamed about being a geek or a nerd. It's not 1999. Some people like wrestling. It's fine.

Chopper.

Still, whatever they've got planned they're (or he's) clearly not that arsed about being booed.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

God he's fucking shit, what did we ever see in him.

He's an insecure, hormonal 14 year old boys cartoonish idea of what a cool man is like.

Then you get older and think 'oh, actually, he's just a cunt.'

Pie? Hope you choke on it you prick.

Lots of talk that they're planning a pivot, and some of the more frenzied voices speculating Vegas will be announced as host of next year's Mania and Rock/Roman moved there.

Mental.

I've never been so interested in a wrestling press conference. And not in a good way. I'm interested in the same way as I was interested what was on the screen when the doctor shoved a camera up my arse. I'm just looking to see how they navigate the debris.

If they've listened to my idea in the other thread though (Roman/Seth and Cody/Heel Rock night 1/Cody/Roman night 2) all will be forgiven.

I was just joking at first, but currently there is way more meat on Seth/Roman and Cody/Rock than there is Cody/Seth and Rock/Roman. Let's do it.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

It’s fucked no matter what.

Cody can’t go back on what an idiot he looked. Rock can’t go back on what a prick he looked. Seth won’t ever recover from Roman burying him ten feet deep. There isn’t a pivot that gets them even close to what they should have, with two humongous dream matches in Rock vs. Roman and Cody vs. Roman. Bollock’s been dropped. You can’t pick it back up. You either work with the mess you have, or make it worse.

And it’s for this reason that I am fully expecting them to make it even worse by announcing a Triple Threat between Cody, Rock and Roman. And then we’ll get seven weeks of bad Brian Gerwirtz material as seen above, all rehashed out of an ideas book from 2002.

The Rock and Brian Gerwirtz are those two lads who haven’t changed at all since high school.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I was just joking at first, but currently there is way more meat on Seth/Roman and Cody/Rock than there is Cody/Seth and Rock/Roman. Let's do it.

John Candy No GIF by Laff