Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

I think the most hilarious thing of this whole saga is that people now seem to be reporting that despite all summer angling for the move and desperately wanting to go... Spurs have accepted the bid and Kane is now saying "nah mate, not interested". I don't really get it but it's perhaps the funniest part of the whole saga. I hope your heart is holding together Bacon, sure it's going to be a rollercoaster of a few days now!

Spurs fans not taking this news well, you never know he may stay and reject a move to Bayern Munich. 

I tried to console my wife about the news today, you never won with Kane, you won't win without Kane, so nothing has really changed besides you lose 30 goals a season from your team, for some reason that didn't seem to help. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

I think the most hilarious thing of this whole saga is that people now seem to be reporting that despite all summer angling for the move and desperately wanting to go... Spurs have accepted the bid and Kane is now saying "nah mate, not interested". I don't really get it but it's perhaps the funniest part of the whole saga. I hope your heart is holding together Bacon, sure it's going to be a rollercoaster of a few days now!

It's actually all an elaborate prank on Daniel Levy as part of the return of Rio Ferdinand's Merk'd. 

7 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

Well, I'm assuming (and thats all I can do) that Harry doesn't really want to do Spurs dirty a day before the season starts. Plus I am sure his wife is imminently about to give birth so that can't help*

The heart is fine. Its taken a battering for 30 odd years, so what's a couple more days.

6 minutes ago, Gooner said:

Spurs fans not taking this news well, you never know he may stay and reject a move to Bayern Munich. 

I tried to console my wife about the news today, you never won with Kane, you won't win without Kane, so nothing has really changed besides you lose 30 goals a season from your team, for some reason that didn't seem to help. 

I can promise you, that whilst it would be nice to win something with Harry, another season with our greatest ever player is worth more than some money we will only spunk anyway. We can deal with 'next summer' next summer.

*He'll go now, and this will all be bollocks.

This whole thing seems utterly chaotic and bizarre.

If I take my Arsenal hat off here, I don't get why he wouldn't go. If he stays surely he has to sign another contract? If he fucks off next summer to another English club that would surely be worse for Spurs fans to take?

All in all another normal day at Tottenham

27 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Well, I'm assuming (and thats all I can do) that Harry doesn't really want to do Spurs dirty a day before the season starts. Plus I am sure his wife is imminently about to give birth so that can't help*

The heart is fine. Its taken a battering for 30 odd years, so what's a couple more days.

I can promise you, that whilst it would be nice to win something with Harry, another season with our greatest ever player is worth more than some money we will only spunk anyway. We can deal with 'next summer' next summer.

*He'll go now, and this will all be bollocks.

I see where you are coming from and with your recent track record I wouldn't trust you in anyway to spend the money you'd receive for Kane wisely and likely youd end up wasting it.  Unless he has told your club he will never sign a new deal,  I'd roll the dice, keep him for another season and hope you can find a way to convince him to sign a new contract at the club. 

I actually think he stays at Spurs this summer.