Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

1 hour ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

We actually look bright and fit for the first time since late 2021 (I excuse everything up until last summer though, there's nothing they could do). Get Caicedo and any keeper through the Forbidden Cupboard and I'm optimistic for this season.

Cleetus sorry I'm having a memory block, who is "We" again? Is it Chelsea? 

So Bayern Munich gave Daniel Levy a deadline of last night to accept their barely improved offer for Harry Kane, only for the man to blank them and piss off to Miami on holiday.

Can you imagine the Bayern top brass emailing him this morning only to get his OOO? What a hilarious little man he is.

Anyway, the return of real football today with Winchester City vs Walton & Hersham. Pitch inspection passed, up the Royals!!! 

Of course real REAL football returns today with newly promoted Bishops Waltham Dynamos but they're playing away so Winchester City will have to do. 

Hilariously Dynamos are now in a county wide league with some 7.45pm KO times, but they just play in our local park which doesn't have floodlights, so not sure how that's going to work!

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Southern Premier South. Step 3. If you come this way, let me know :)

It is absolutely shitting it down here. I've seeked refuge in my office which is handily close by.

Ah I see, I think you’re one league above us but also to the side a bit, we are Isthmian Division One South East. Maybe see you in the FA Cup / Trophy!

I see Hungerford and Basingstoke are in your league, they aren’t that far from me so if you go there let me know

Also Bracknell in your league, we beat them in the Hellenic league years ago to get promoted to step 4, great days!

2 hours ago, waters44 said:

Ah I see, I think you’re one league above us but also to the side a bit, we are Isthmian Division One South East. Maybe see you in the FA Cup / Trophy!

I see Hungerford and Basingstoke are in your league, they aren’t that far from me so if you go there let me know

Also Bracknell in your league, we beat them in the Hellenic league years ago to get promoted to step 4, great days!

I'll be be honest we only go to the home games, as we combine it with a trip to town.

We alternate between Winchester City and like I say our properly local team BW Dynamos when they play. My 10yo thinks it's hilarious and we have a great time watching them.

Going to try to get to Eastleigh and a few other local ones this season as well. We haven't been to Pompey yet either as to be honest last season, for not much more, we saw Premier League football at Southampton. 

Today was a farce. Game probably shouldn't have gone ahead, away team didn't want it to. 3x pitch inspections, a REALLY needly first half between players and fans, half time sweep of standing water, another downpour, ANOTHER ref inspection and finally called off, much to the anger of the dominant home team, as the result won't stand. PROPER football. 

Also horrendous weather so good job I didn't bring the youngest today as I think this would've put her off for life 🤣