AEW Saturday Collision

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

If MJF turns on Cole, it makes Cole look like the most gullible babyface since Surfer Sting. If Cole turns on MJF, it can either make MJF a sympathetic babyface or justify everything he has already been to this point because the one time he allowed himself to have a friend he got hurt.

I can see them keeping them together and having Strong & O'Reilly turn on Cole instead. Only problem is that I wish they weren't doing all this slow burn will they/won't they stuff with their World Champion. 

• Paid Members

Gravity is one of the worst jobbers I've seen in ages. Looks shit, stupid gimmick and doesn't do fun bumps.

That Miro bit was so bad. He's got nothing going on, Samoa Joe's got nothing going on - just book them to smash eachother to pieces. It's so easy.

Happy to see BCG continue to be fun but also have no interest in seeing Action Andretti or Darius Martin doing anything ever.

Punk finally did something! This is a good angle with plenty of options. I think his promos have been a bit all over the place since returning, this one was too but definitely felt like a bit of a direction helped. 

Starks coming out twice was hilarious and inspired. 

Darby/Suzuki was short and sweet. God bless AEW for being so wacky you can have matches like this on any given week.

23 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I realise I’m probably in the minority and just “don’t get it”, but fuck me Juice Robinson is such an annoying tit. Not in that “he’s well annoying, I hope he gets a kicking in this match” kind of way, the “oh fuck off you annoying Cunt”/Seth Rollins way

Be glad he's not a paper champion because you'd be fewmin!

• Paid Members

Andrade looked so damn good in his new gear - at least once the funny little straps disappeared. The entrance jacket was gorgeous.

Glad you've got your mask back mate but now let's never see it again, if you can look that good once you stop doing cosplay of a c-list Batman villain.

Edited by Statto
Gear not year.

Cracking episode of Collision. Honestly I've enjoyed every episode so far, largely due to the pacing. 

Imo this 'soft roster split' I guess you can call it has done wonders for a number of wrestlers. 

Not Miro though. Send him packing, his material is dire and he looks like he can hardly be bothered. 

Ladder match was a great way to open the show though as mentioned, most will have forgotten about it by next week. 

Gravity. Shit.

Joe. Great. 

Always fun seeing Suzuki turn up. 

Well I'm man enough to admit I was wrong on BCG, they've been great. Best incarnation of Bullet Club in years.

Bang Bang Gang 4 Life. The cardboard cutout of Jay got a genuine laugh out of me. 

Interested to see where they go with "Real World's Champion" CM Punk. 

And of course Better Than You Bay Bay. Best storyline in AEW. 

First Collision I've watched and I thought it was a strong show.

Do they always have those graphics in the bottom left corner promoting upcoming bouts for later/future shows?

Felt they ended up being a detriment to what was a good watch - although I can understand trying to hook any channel changers.

They seemed to overdo them, for me.

But yeah, strong watch.

MJF is especially superb.