AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Any 'Keffers about in that London on Monday want to get up to anything? I'm contemplating popping to the Transport museum for a look round. I'll be on a train back from Euston at 5pm. 

Absolute long shot; I’m wearing a hangman beer tshirt and missus is in best friends tshirt cut into a vest..if you see a couple together like that, chances are it’s us, please come say hi! Leaving the house in 15 mins, should be at Wembley by 11am…yea it is Christmas. Enjoy everyone! Hope Matthew’s bus is okay

24 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Enjoy folks 

Flight just arrived, heading into the British Museum for a while

Don't nick anything....

Well buzzing for today! Few things I'm kinda hoping happens:

Just before the main event we get a video package with Mark Henry 'well I think there's been enough talking. It's time for the maiinnnnn event'

Stadium Stampede comes round to where we're sitting. The wife really wants to get up close to Claudio. Ffs.

I know this will never happen but would love it that someone cuts a promo about being the best wrestler ever etc and then the glass smashes and Stone Cold appears. The place would go absolutely mental! Or The Rock comes out. 

Just hoping the surprises are worth it and not TK's usual bollocks