CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

Chris Jericho's gift to wrestling fans is relitigating Brawl Out.

Hey

- I don’t adhere to an employee handbook and have NEVER had one in 4 years of working for

. Ive also never signed an NDA in my life ….ever. So stop trying to be a bully and making egotistical fantasy brags for your clients, and start doing some research before you make blanket statements about your buddies. Because I saw EVERYTHING that night…including how Lucy (and her husband and best buddy) acted and what really went down…and since I was in the room and watching her and everybody else the whole time..I know exactly what really happened. And considering you weren’t there and I was …maybe you should shut your mark ass up. Because what really went down was disgusting. ….

People are going to have to start considering that Phil isn't the only fucking tedious person in wrestling, and they're all at it.

It's an industry full of people who think they're the grown up in the room, despite all being children. Imagine a lawyer interacting with wrestlers on twitter. Imagine referring to a lawyer as a 'mark ass'. Good grief.

Relating to this incident specifically, I think it's the most boring topic ever. Both sides think the other is awful and disgusting. We get it. Shut up.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz