CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, The Dart said:

I'm glad Fanny Pack was backstage at Wembley to let us all know what did or did not happen with such certainty.

Mate you want to check out the photos of them from the event on IG

Spoiler

AOGU Inflatable Dinosaur Riding T-REX Costume Halloween Costume for Adults  Inflatable Dinosaur Cosplay (Adult) : Amazon.ca: Clothing, Shoes &  Accessories

35 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Can’t wait for Regal to get asked about all this so we can once again hear “I’m not naming any names, if he wants to talk about it that’s up to him. I just do me.” And hinting at how dead hard his mates are. 

"now...hey, no, im not, no, here, listen right, just , he - no, listen right"

21 hours ago, Fanny Pack said:

Na im about as hard as a wet newspaper me but "life in danger" is farfetched. So many scenarios in the world where "life in danger" would be justified ("justified life in danger chants by this Dynamite crowd") but all 180 pounds of CM Punk throwing a tantrum backstage isnt one of them.

Oh, fuck off. Seriously. 

I've said before in this thread when anyone brings up Punk being some sort of physical sap that this most certainly isn't the case. I've seen instances where the average Joe with a bit of MMA training can cause absolute fucking chaos in a pub or club. And that's just some guy who trains a few times a week at his local gym.

a "tantrum" from someone like that can end really badly. 

If you think a professional athlete who's 6ft and 15 and a half stone, and who had the financial freedom to commit to a good few years of training MMA at a reputable gym with top-tier trainers and sparring partners wouldn't be a handful, then you're either deluded or playing the part of a Billy Big Bollocks.

Putting aside his obvious penchant for moaning and bitching, I doubt there's anyone in that AEW locker room that Punk wouldn't be able to handle in a one-on-one fight. Not because he's a tough guy, but because he's a trained fighter. It's that simple. And I have a feeling that he's probably let his co-workers know that he's capable of exactly that.

The likes of the Jacksons, Page, Omega, etc are all doing the right thing in avoiding someone like that. If he's losing his temper on the regular, you don't want to be near someone who can handle himself like he does. it's not about being tough, it's about being smart. The Elite are pro athletes, not trained fighters. Fuck getting involved in a confrontation where you could get seriously hurt. 

Tony Khan would have very likely been shitting himself. 

And if we're honest, it's one thing to be putting your hands on a fellow wrestler. Which I think he could probably have gotten away with. But confronting the billionaire company boss? There's no way he was ever surviving that. 

12 minutes ago, David said:

Oh, fuck off. Seriously. 

you're either deluded or playing the part of a Billy Big Bollocks.

Thats not a very nice way to speak to people is it?

I detect aspects of "toxic masculinity" in how you have worded that response to me.

Im sure some of the fine patrons on this site will point that out to you... or else they would be hypocrites and that wouldnt be the case on the UKFF surely would it?

12 minutes ago, Fanny Pack said:

I detect aspects of "toxic masculinity" in how you have worded that response to me.

Im sure some of the fine patrons on this site will point that out to you... or else they would be hypocrites and that wouldnt be the case on the UKFF surely would it?

Nah, you detect aspects of "can't be fucked with your chat" in how I've worded that response. 

I suggest you're maybe better served looking for "all the men" elsewhere.

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Fanny Pack said:

Awful stuff

4 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

The Starbucks gift cards thing is definitely real as multiple people confirmed that ages ago. The creepy towards women thing is definitely not confirmed.

Were the reports that Mick Foley could be seen hanging around backstage drag Bugs Bunny style true? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, David said:

Putting aside his obvious penchant for moaning and bitching, I doubt there's anyone in that AEW locker room that Punk wouldn't be able to handle in a one-on-one fight. Not because he's a tough guy, but because he's a trained fighter. It's that simple.

Obviously forgotten Double J Double M A.

• Paid Members

There are plenty of people in the AEW locker room that have done legitimate fight training, some who have fought competitively. Punk having had a couple of MMA fights obviously makes him a better fighter than most people, but this isn't about him vs. randoms in the pub, it's him in a high-end wrestling locker room. Particularly in reference to Kenny, who has more jiu-jitsu fights under his belt than Punk does, and who actually won some of them.