Keith Houchen Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 On 3/6/2023 at 2:57 PM, David said: but there truly is some questionable shit going on elsewhere that isn't really being given a lot of scrutiny in my opinion. That would include Sturgeon's husband, Peter Murrell's £107,000 loan to the SNP which led to multiple compliance issues. NostroDavid strikes again! Quoted from the opening post in the thread. Hey @David did you grass him up? Quote
Donald J Trump Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 (edited) The story of the SNP over the past two decades is one of the most incredible rides in modern political history. It would have been better to have kept a guy like Salmond inside the tent and pissing out, rather than being left with a bunch of individuals who are inside the tent but continually pissing all over the tent and each other. Edited April 18, 2024 by Donald J Trump Omitted word Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 28, 2024 Members Posted April 28, 2024 Couple of cunts at the derby today. "The gaffer can have this one" You pathetic prick. I called PunkStep a snake before the game and told him to fuck off, like a normal human being. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 Today I learned that former England bowler Monty Panesar is standing as a candidate for George Galloways Workers Party. It’s this generations Rustie Lee standing for UKIP. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2024 It was only a matter of time. I hate this cunt more than Sunak. At least with Sunak you know exactly what you're getting. With Starmer it's under the banner of being different from the Tories. And that horse is about a dozen miles away now. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 30, 2024 Moderators Posted April 30, 2024 Fucking hell. So depressing. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 Here’s the full interview for anyone interested. It’s 13 minutes long so it goes into more detail than a tweet. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 30, 2024 Moderators Posted April 30, 2024 The tweet is an accurate and direct quote. The additional context doesn't help, as he doesn't present any actual alternative proposal that satisfies his platitudes about 'treating everyone with respect' because he is a spineless wimp. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 In fairness it shows him lying about Gaza and what he said as well. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 1, 2024 Posted May 1, 2024 Happy International Workers Day, everyone! A day where we celebrate the Labour and trade union movement and all that has been accomplished by organising and collective bargaining. Many political parties around the world were formed on the back of the movement to further the interests of working people against exploitation from bosses, including our own Labour Party! Speaking of which (Full story in the comments) Quote
MungoChutney Posted May 2, 2024 Posted May 2, 2024 (edited) The whole narrative that we're going to see a rerun of 1997 is eroded by every policy decision Labour takes. This is just further evidence of that. Prescott was only one crank with an egg. Edited May 2, 2024 by MungoChutney Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 2, 2024 Members Posted May 2, 2024 I'll be honest, I reckon my local Labour councillor candidate should find a new hobby. He's on track for 8 in a row. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted May 2, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2024 It's neck and neck between Labour and the Tories here in Teesside, both polling at 47% each. The Green candidate dropped out last minute and the Lib Dem candidate basically doesn't exist so as usual it's a two horse race. I can't say overall I'm thrilled with Keir Starmer or Labour as a whole but with no alternatives and looking like it could go either way, I voted Labour. Our current mayor is Ben Houchen who is the real-life nephew of Keith Houchen (the footballer, not ours) and despite being born and raised in the area has done his best since 2016 to put it in the ground. He's an arsehole who a quick google search will make his failures and corruption very clear. None funnier though than this line from the 2024 Tees Valley Election Wikipedia page. I hope with all my heart he gets demolished. Quote
westlondonmist Posted May 2, 2024 Posted May 2, 2024 I do think things would be better under Labour, I mean at the very least they couldn't be worse. I understand they want to get as many votes as possible and try to have something for everyone. But I think they have hit a point where they are alienating people and I think there are certain areas that Labour should win safely but could not because they don't offer anything for the worker, I think there would be less public sector strikes, but no strong policies on it. Will voters just vote for the party that hates immigrants? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.