Members SuperBacon Posted March 22, 2024 Members Posted March 22, 2024 3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: It's been a bad week for Labour centrists. What with Starmer doing another The Sun interview and Lammy claiming Thatcher was great. Getting what they deserve. Nice to see Tottenham and Arsenal united for once though ??? Quote
The Curious Orange Posted March 22, 2024 Posted March 22, 2024 13 hours ago, SuperBacon said: Boy he is really going after THAT vote isn't he? https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/mar/21/keir-starmer-calls-for-england-to-scrap-euros-kit-with-new-st-georges-cross-design-football 11 hours ago, LCJ said: Good God. How petty. I’ve actually ordered one. It’s the first footy shirt I’ve bought since around 2010 and it’s a fake Chinese replica at a fraction of the price but I actually think it’s a very good shirt. Presumably he was outraged when Umbro released this in 2011... Quote
Keith Houchen Posted March 22, 2024 Posted March 22, 2024 Some interesting points raised here, makes you think. As if you couldn’t guess, (Chest is excused) the following is from Joey Barton Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 22, 2024 Members Posted March 22, 2024 I actually agree with Shilton, it should be changed. This would do. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted March 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 22, 2024 (edited) I would also take EDIT — because I can't leave things alone Edited March 22, 2024 by Sergio Mendacious Quote
Loki Posted March 22, 2024 Posted March 22, 2024 (edited) On the other hand, Starmer absolutely shamed Harry Cole at this point in the interview - Asking a lawyer why he represented "wronguns" displays such a stunning ignorance of how the legal system works, and Starmer handles it very well. Edit: in case the time stamp doesn’t work, it’s from about 33 minutes. Edited March 22, 2024 by Loki @SuperBacon loves The Sun Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 22, 2024 Members Posted March 22, 2024 Watching that contributes to revenue for The Sun by the way, just in case anyone didn't want to do that. Quote
Loki Posted March 22, 2024 Posted March 22, 2024 If you can find a mirror @SuperBacon feel free to post it, I couldn't. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 22, 2024 Members Posted March 22, 2024 8 minutes ago, Loki said: If you can find a mirror @SuperBacon feel free to post it, I couldn't. Different paper mate. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted March 22, 2024 Posted March 22, 2024 Does this help? I’m about 15 years older than Harry Cole but he looks 20 years older than me. And of course, he was Johnson’s biggest cheerleader and then his girlfriend left him for Johnson! Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 23, 2024 Media companies will use reverse searches to find places that are using their content without taking it from the original source. They can then use statistics of it being used in other places and show them to potential advertisers. Even if they have snipped off or erased the watermark, doesn't make a difference, nobody should use clips from The Sun. And Starmer shouldn't be doing interviews with them after claiming he never would. He wouldn't want to be seen to be a completely untrustworthy lying cunt now, would he. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 28, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2024 This is great. The low-res picture. Refusing to tag her. Turning off replies. Making it sound like she's got a contract out on her. Outstanding work. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 29, 2024 Members Posted March 29, 2024 Leader of the DUP has abruptly resigned due to "historic allegations" https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/mar/29/sir-jeffrey-donaldson-resigns-as-democratic-unionist-party-leader Blimey! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 12, 2024 Members Posted April 12, 2024 As always, I know it's not his fault, but I absolutely cannot stand his voice. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.