UKFF Heritage sites

Lion_of_the_Midlands

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

What a stunning range of exhibits the UKFF Museum could have. Frankie Crisp's Quality Street tin, ajmcstyles' shoes he was wearing when he returned them, a pink vest, the Hall of Chippy Teas, BWC wristbands for sale in the gift shop ... all important cultural artefacts.

Artifacts in a UKFF museum is a good offshoot of this topic.

A Kanye West poster would be my addition.

• Paid Members

You could set up a merch shop too like that have at other museums. T-Shirts with popular UKFF phrases on them. UKFF branded stress balls (as lumps of poo). Books featuring entire collections @air_raid's house show reports and @Devon Malcolm's film reviews or the actual books written by posters like @Astro Hollywood or @JNLister. Instead of wands like they have at the Harry Potter studios, you could flog replicas of Big Bossman's night stick. Customisable high-viz jackets like those adorned by @jazzygeofferz - customisable where you have your own username printed on the back. @Steve Justice branded loo roll. 

10 hours ago, simonworden said:

I know a great cafe in the Mekong Delta where you literally shit off a small pier into the canal. 

That episode of Rosie and Jim scarred me for life.

• Paid Members

Also, the gift shop should have a super-duper-special edition T-shirt, a one-off print only, saying "NOW NO-ONE ELSE CAN HAVE IT CAN THEY"

Edited by Carbomb

4 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

NOW NO-ONE ELSE CAN HAVE IT CAN THEY"

This should be on the receipts, and I think it goes without saying that there's no returns, unless you're wearing them.

The cafe should also sell BLTs, or a "Big Lick of those Tits" from the thread where someone wanted to ask out the sandwich shop girl (cant for the life of me remember who it was or who said that) 

14 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The cafe should also sell BLTs, or a "Big Lick of those Tits" from the thread where someone wanted to ask out the sandwich shop girl (cant for the life of me remember who it was or who said that) 

It was @King Coconutdishing out the advice, not sure to whom though!

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The cafe should also sell BLTs, or a "Big Lick of those Tits" from the thread where someone wanted to ask out the sandwich shop girl

Ahh god I'm going to spend another whole afternoon laughing at this now, thanks!

Original post is on page 2 of this thread for those looking for it btw.