UKFF Heritage sites

Lion_of_the_Midlands

• Paid Members

Stonehenge, Ha Long Bay, Harlech Castle, all World Heritage Sites, but as far as I know no-one has seen Gangrel eating crisps at any of them. 

So that got me to thinking, where are the places that could be considered places of importance to the UKFF? Obviously McColls in Cromer is a given. For the life of me I can't remember where the aforementioned Gangrel was tucking in to his crisps, but that would have to be another. Can anyone else think of places that are part of the rich UKFF tapestry? 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Pound Bakery for sure.

And that place PunkStep got his willy chopped off at.

I must confess I've never been to a Pound Bakery. There aren't any near me because all the retail units they would use are full of chip shops that sell kebabs. 

• Paid Members

Can anyone remember what shoe shop that bloke tried to return the shoes he was wearing? That's got to be worth a pilgrimage. In fact we could walk there and try to give them our shoes. 

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Vietnam? 

Definitely, hence my inclusion of Ha Long Bay in the OP. 

22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Just about any petrol station.

I was always under the impression he had been spotted at a specific petrol station. Have I made that up in my own head?

• Paid Members
Just now, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Definitely, hence my inclusion of Ha Long Bay in the OP. 

I was always under the impression he had been spotted at a specific petrol station. Have I made that up in my own head?

I think that's a "petrol stations at night are arty and romantic" joke. I forget the twat who said it. 

1 minute ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

It’s a reference to Flaming June saying how motorway services were romantic