WWE Network 2023

Hannibal Scorch

Anyone that likes this new interface is a Nick Khan stooge. 

I'm guessing the contract with the last interface developer (or whatever its called expired and they changed company and it's been done in the cheap which is just rubbish 

In tech companies, the customer always comes last. 

Does anyone watch the network on the ps4?

I give NXT great American bash a 1/10

Mainly because trying to watch it on the network was a very painful experience.

Trying to forward it either flies forward or barely moves. Then errors. And doesn't pick up where you left.

Its been nearly a decade and is one the worst streaming apps out there.

Netflix, Disney, Prime etc are all great 

They're not short of blood money I wish they'd invest it in a better viewing experience.

It's perversely impressive how shit they have managed to make their service with this new update. So much worse than the old version (you know, the one that actually worked just fine). 

If they don't sort it out within the next few weeks, I reckon I'll just unsubscribe. I pretty much only use the Network to occasionally watch classic content, so if I can't browse that properly or find what I'm looking for, I don't really see the point. 

4 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Is our Network getting the Cody Rhodes doc? Or will I have to watch some wrestling somewhere?

When the 1st trailer for it released a few weeks back I googled whether it would be on the UK network 

Everything I found said Streaming on Peacock and WWE Network everywhere else so presumably it will show up some time but isn't available yet from what I could see anyway

4 hours ago, Zaheer said:

Does anyone watch the network on the ps4?

I give NXT great American bash a 1/10

Mainly because trying to watch it on the network was a very painful experience.

Trying to forward it either flies forward or barely moves

I tried it for the first time on there earlier and had these same issues. I skipped ahead on my phone to where I wanted to watch from and then rejoined on PS4 through the Continue Watching. 
It’ll probably be fine in a few weeks once they get the repackage all sorted, much like what happened last time. Roku I find still seems to the best way to watch

Currently watching the Cody Rhodes doc, just upto the part about Dusty’s passing. The way he’s spoken about, the level of love and admiration he had for his father, is truly heartbreaking to hear him talk through.

The doc is really well done and has made me even more of a fan of his.

• Paid Members

Can’t be arsed with this. App won’t log in (just gets stuck on “complete sign in on website” screen), can’t find anything, and what I can find isn’t even in chronological order.

Fuck that. Instant cancellation for me. 

I have cancelled mine as well, sub ends on 05 August but I have just given up as cannot find anything that was on my watchlist prior - it’s just an absolute mess.

Having been a subscriber since day 1 of the launch in the US, I am hoping (although, not expecting) to receive some kind of exit survey and I can feedback the reason why I have cancelled.

• Paid Members
On 8/3/2023 at 2:39 PM, Scott Malbranque said:

I've been trying to watch Jake the Snake's "Pick Your Poison" documentary for ages now (the DVD is gooesed) and couldn't find it anywhere online, so I said on Saturday that I'd pay the €13.00 for the Network and the bastard thing isn't even on it.
Raging.

Yeah there’s a few of them missing. The Bret Hart documentary from his DVD isn’t on there, or the Self Destruction Of Ultimate Warrior. Probably more as well. Shite.