WWE Network 2023

Hannibal Scorch

I’m not normally one to moan as the WWE network is a first world problem I can cope with compared to my everyday life. 

BUT, not only does ‘resume’ take you back to the start but you can’t fast forward either?! I’m on my third watch of Logan Paul vs Ricochet. 

9 minutes ago, thicko said:

BUT, not only does ‘resume’ take you back to the start but you can’t fast forward either?! I’m on my third watch of Logan Paul vs Ricochet. 

Yep. I gave up on Summerslam when it wouldn't let me skip or go past what I'd already watched.

A pile of shit streaming service now.

• Paid Members

During Summerslam I had to turn off the screensaver thing on my fire stick because if I just let it play for 10 minutes or whatever it would start acting like it was idle. The app is so shit is can't even acknowledge that it was playing a video! And when I had to go back in not only was there no option to resume from where I left off, but there was no option to even watch from the start, so I had to go to watch live, be at risk of spoiling anyone getting their hand raised/lifting a title etc then rewind back. It's absolutely worthless.