WWE Network 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• 1 month later...

For those discussing women's wrestling in another thread, the latest episode of Best of WWE (E109) is 4 1/2 hours of WWF/E women's matches from Wrestlemania 1 onwards!  Sherri Martel v Candi Devine anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

The Bloodline Complete Story is on the free version of the network if anyone's looking for a decent playlist to get in the mood for WrestleMania. 

Edit: Seems to have gone from the listings but they chucked it up on YouTube too:

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

The Bloodline Complete Story is on the free version of the network if anyone's looking for a decent playlist to get in the mood for WrestleMania. 

Edit: Seems to have gone from the listings

It's still there on the free version. There's a weird thing by which there's stuff that is listed on the free version (which is what appears when you aren't logged in) that isn't visible when you're logged in. However, they're pretty much all stuff that's on the YouTube.

• 4 months later...

The updated version of the WWE Network is an absolute mess.

My List has been replaced with a favourites section which somehow is showing stuff I watched about 3 years ago. Cannot seem to locate a search function either. I fail to see (with the exception of just not giving a shit until they are able to move to other platforms, like Peacock worldwide) how they can get something like a streaming service so wrong and not having basics, such as a search feature.

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz

I don't understand why they've changed the interface. It's never been the most intuitive layout, but this is like the Beta version of an app. 

No idea where the search or half the categories have gone. 

Continue watching seems to have reinstated everything I've ever watched. 

I don't know what device you guys are watching the network on but I'm on laptop and there's still a search function.

It is however, terrible. While before you could search a wrestler's name and it would bring just about every match etc of theirs on the network to select from, the search results now appear to be significantly more limited.

Just seen it myself for the first time. Absolute rubbish design. Like a really basic college project idea.

Daft thing but had been watching old episodes of Superstars from 1992 and some of the thumbnails for the shows on the ‘history’ section are showing the likes of New Day, Jack Swagger, R-Truth and Curtis Axel 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's slicker than the last interface at a glance, for me. They got it right the first time though, way back in 2014. The search function was shite but everything was just nice, boxy and logical. It's staggering for a company that's usually always bankable to have slick as fuck media production that the Network's always been such a mess. 

I notice they have SummerSlam 99 in a 'Motor City Events' playlist as well. That one's Minneapolis, Jesse Ventura's governorship at the time!