Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Gutted they're not coming anywhere near Manchester. Still, at least I know how to get to Coventry. Reckon Houchen will put me up for the night? 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Coventry would have been the only feasible one for me (albeit still 3 hours away), but I have a wedding that day anyway so its a moot point.

The venues seem to be quite modest so I hope this is a dipping their feet into the water kind of thing and they’ll be back next year.

Posted

Seriously tempted by the Glasgow date. Turns out I'm off that day anyway, it's a short cheap flight, and I've never been to the city. I was sitting there a few weeks back deciding if I'd be willing to spend the money and put up with all the busy hoopla of going to All In to watch it through the binoculars but a budget Impact trip? Blows it out of the water.

Posted

I'm definitely going to go to the Glasgow date, it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun; and as @Gay as FOOK mentioned the live experience in terms of what you'll see and perhaps even the atmosphere should be much better. This'll be my first ever time I've been to see live wrestling, which is kind of mad given that I've been a fan for 20-years. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Butch2000 said:

I may go to Cov. Would have rathered Manc, Liverpool or Wrexham though.

Impact Wrestling in Wrexham would have been brilliant. I can get there on the bus for under a tenner at the moment. 

Posted

I'll definitely be at the Coventry show, shame it's not at the mecca of britwres but The Empire is a good fit and is a decent size. I'm wondering how they'll set up in there though.

Posted

Walker is an interesting choice for the Newcastle. 
Imagine the worst part on the outskirts of your city / town with very little transport to and from and it and that's Walker. 
 

Lots of much better venues so a strange decision.

  • Paid Members
Posted

North run that venue in Newcastle, Wrestle Carnival run the Coventry venue. Chances are they're working with local promotions for the logistics and licensing side of it, and that's dictated their choice of venues.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I half expected them to announce Bowlers in Manchester. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 7/27/2023 at 2:25 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

Reckon Houchen will put me up for the night? 

Not if he still lives in Chorlton.

Posted

No matter whether I saw them in Universal or over here Impact have always been an entertaining live watch, even if I didn't always keep up with the product on TV. So I'd definitely recommend going if you can.

I'd go if they were doing London again but the other places are pretty tricky. Hopefully next time if this goes well for them.

  • Paid Members
Posted
31 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Not if he still lives in Chorlton.

Oops. Might be a bit of a trek. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...