2023 predictions

RedRooster

Cody wins the Rumble faces Roman Reigns and a Sami chant breaks out during the match. 

Roman doesn't lose the titles during the year

Sean Ross Sapp reveals that MJF has been under contract all along and everyone gets mad that they got "worked" forgetting that it's wrestling 

Omega vs Ospreay gets 8 stars from Dave Meltzer 

Darby Allin turns heel. 

We go 48 hrs on here without a Tony Sniff joke

Grayson Waller and Austin Theory beat Zayn and Owens for the tag belts. 

FTR stay in AEW but only because TK guarantees Dax the Owen. 

Cody Rhodes to win both titles on night two of Wrestlemania 

CM Punk faces Kenny Omega at All Out 2023 

Bryan Danielson wins ROH Title 

Universal to make an offer for WWE, unresolved by end of year 

WWE to announce show at Tokyo Dome 

Matt Riddle joins AEW

Summer PPV (not Summerslam) to be held at the O2

Edited by ElBigFella

• Paid Members

I'm actually excited by this years wrestling going forward.

WWE has a non Vince Rumble and Mania coming up and obviously is trying to make strides forward using fresher talent even if they're those brought back after being released when they had value.

AEW is promising a fresh new look and frankly if it sorts out some of the issues it had in 2022 of over saturating their roster with people and ROH everywhere it gives me an extra 2 hours during my lunch break Thursday to watch.

The Japanese scene I've become interested in again and even if it's the occasional match I'm happy to sit down and watch.

My one hope for 2023 is a reinvention with British Wrestling. And I realise that usually gets ridiculed. But the close of NXT UK does mean a lot of people returning to the local scene, I've been to too many shows in recent years that have felt like people getting booked because they have some training, not for their talent. Most a lack of. It'll be nice to see some names back on the circuit that were good enough for a international companies streaming service for the price many promotions charge for a ticket than the local office admin at the town hall because he owns some boots.

• Paid Members

Somebody will  be attacked a person in a Sting mask, who then takes off the mask to reveal that "IT'S STIIIIIING!" Only Tony Schiavone and the person on the receiving end of the attack will be surprised. 

And me because I always mark out for that stuff.