Former Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes.

BrodyGraham

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Awful news to hear, how did it happen? Thoughts are with her family at this time, such a young age

The only info out so far is complications from a sinus infection. On her IG she shared a photo of a workout while recovering from it.

3 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Terrible news.

A Gofundme has been set up for her family and smashed it's target. Some very thoughtful colleagues in that donation list https://www.gofundme.com/f/sara-lee-memorial-fund

Kevin Owens, Titus, Strowman, Madcap Moss...

I'm being an arsehole because I haven't donated but Chris Jericho (and probably others) using his gimmick name is a bit ugh. 

12 minutes ago, Vamp said:

I'm being an arsehole

Yup. The family might not know who Chris Irvine is given most wrestlers call each other their gimmick names and it’s showing support never mind the money. 

Edited by Louch

• Paid Members

Surely names being published if the donator wishes, makes it a more personal affair. As much as it's about raising money, it's also about supporting a family or victim, by giving a name to the donar, it makes it more human. 

Jericho using his ring name is a non-issue. For all the things you could lobby at him, this is not one of them. 

A lot of the names on the donation list will have worked with Sara via NXT and if not, they will have worked with or know Wesley Blake, which I'm sure for him, is quite comforting in such a tough time.

Edited by Nick James