Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Out of morbid curiosity I checked out that match with Eddie Kingston and what a fucking embarrassment this man is, especially after getting made to look a berk by Jesse Ventura of all people on his podcast. An absolute dreg, how can anybody possibly like or support him.

Please use this thread to discuss Chris Jericho being shit or also talk about why you like him, I guess, so @Chest Rockwell doesn't throw a wobbler.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

One of the best of all time. Manages to reinvent himself successfully more often than not any time he starts being stale, and has a 25ish year back catalogue of some of the greatest matches and feuds of all time. Has been over in every company he’s worked for.

Yeah he’s had the odd stinker now and again but given his longevity he’s bound to have.

4 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

What was the Ventura thing?

Dear Jesse was on Talk is Jericho and said if he was at Capitol on Jan 6, he would have shot the intruders. Which would have been awks if The Body capped Jericho's mad wife who was actually there. Jericho sounds like his bollocks have atomised when Ventura is done taking. 

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members

Odd one, is Jericho. Used to love him during his IC title days, read his first two books multiple times and whilst you can a lot of it is inflated bollocks, they were entertaining enough to enjoy, but as a human being, he's a complete moron who has shown himself to not be as smart as he thinks he is on multiple occasions. 

Yeah but remember that time he botched the Lionsault leading us all to speculate that he was a physical wreck and then the very next week on Dynamite, landed an absolutely picture perfect one and stared into the camera with the biggest shit-eating grin you’ve ever seen?

GOAT! 

Entertaining solid midcarder who knows how to keep himself relevant. Peaked in late 2001 and never got near that level ever again. The list of Jericho stuff was great fun, but was never main eventing a PPV, never mind a Mania.

I don't know much about his real life, but I listened to his recent pod explaining being sick last year with his blood clot scare and glad to hear he's healthy and overcome it.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Have I ever mentioned that he thinks London is the oldest city in the world? Because he does, the thick fuck.

Oddly, the second oldest populated human settlement in the world is Jericho in Israel.