Watched a bit of The Festival the other day, The Inbetweeners lad being the same lad with a different name and mates. The Aussie girl in it had an awfully familiar voice, turns out it’s Frisky! Made me watch it at least 20  minutes longer than I otherwise would have.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

My mum's not entertaining the Bluey hype. I may have to start watching on my own. She's still loving Hey Duggee though. The Tidying Up badge episode had us both in hysterics this afternoon. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

My mum's not entertaining the Bluey hype. I may have to start watching on my own. She's still loving Hey Duggee though. The Tidying Up badge episode had us both in hysterics this afternoon. 

Pfft Duggee walked so Bluey can run. Don’t get me wrong, Duggee is a very good show, but Bluey is far superior.

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

My son watched 'Hammerbarn' yesterday for the first time since we moved to Australia and he was absolute mindblown at the fact that Hammerbarn is modelled on Bunnings. He now wants to go to Hammerbarn for a day out.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said:

I've seen very little of Bluey, odd clips here and there, is Unicorse just the dad's way of venting his true feelings at the others or.....?

Unicorse is the most annoying unicorn in the world. I don't think he's meant to be any more than that, just Bandit on the wind up.

At least in his first episode, he's there to teach Mum that you can't control others behaviour, just how you react to them.