• Paid Members

My daughter become a bit obsessed with watching 'new Bluey'. She's just said to me:

"If you don't let me watch Bluey.. I'm going"

Does Bluey threaten to leave if she doesn't get her own way? Sounds more like a Pepper Pig move.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

My daughter become a bit obsessed with watching 'new Bluey'. She's just said to me:

Does Bluey threaten to leave if she doesn't get her own way? Sounds more like a Pepper Pig move.

Obviously your response should be "aaaaaaaaaaand why should I care?" 

Referencing bluey has given us all greater opportunity to troll our kids.

1 hour ago, Weezenal said:

Nah, Peppa and George would bin bag Daddy Pig until he learnt his lesson whilst Mummy Pig shrugged her shoulders paralysed in fear that she would now become the target of her children's bullying now the big dopey cunt had been ousted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 8/7/2022 at 3:19 PM, Supremo said:

We have a five year old and a two year old. They love Bluey but I’ve never paid it too much attention.

Until now. We just watched the, “Sleepytime,” episode. I’m an absolute mess. That’s some of the best TV I’ve ever seen. Incredible.

After the kids getting into Bluey on holiday, I've just watched 'Sleepytime' with our youngest. Holy hell it's fantastic.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...