• Paid Members

I've seen some mentions on here before, but in anticipation of season three, I thought a thread worth making 

My house is a Bluey house. Our daughter is nearly two and regularly asks to watch Bluey and Hey Duggee because she is a woman of taste.  

Camping is heart warming and wonderful. Baby race gave my wife some closure on her post natal depression. I recently read that The Show suggests that Bluey is a rainbow baby and unrelated, I got all misty thinking of something manly.

Why is Bluey the best? Is it just a Dad thing because Bandit is the Bryan Danielson of parenting? 

Edited by Duke

The most telling thing about Bluey is that I hadn't seen it for quite some time when my kids started watching it. So I had absolutely no idea 90% of their vocabulary came from the show. The more I've watched it the more I've realised I don't think my kids have their own personalities anymore. But I'm okay with that. At least they're not Peppa Pig.

4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

The most telling thing about Bluey is that I hadn't seen it for quite some time when my kids started watching it. So I had absolutely no idea 90% of their vocabulary came from the show. The more I've watched it the more I've realised I don't think my kids have their own personalities anymore. But I'm okay with that. At least they're not Peppa Pig.

Peppa Pig is far more superior than Bluey.

We have a four year old daughter and we're all looking forward to the new episodes next month. 

I can't remember the names of the episodes, but the one where Bingo is dreaming about floating in space, and the one with Chilli's Dad at his lake house get me every time. 

• Paid Members

Flat Pack is my favourite episode.

It chronicles the evolution of man(dog) and man's struggles with the Gods, as well showing the journey a parent and child make together as they grow, with eventually the kid leaving and the parent ascending to heaven.

All that in just over five minutes.

Also adore Pass the Parcel and I'm fully on board with Lucky's Dad's rules as a means of preventing raising a nation of squibs.

2 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Peppa Pig can go fuck herself. She's selfish, a bully, and has a real shitty attitude.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. She's always a right cunt to her dad. 

Edit: Amma from Bing is better than all other cartoon characters 

Edited by westlondonmist