• Paid Members

We have a five year old and a two year old. They love Bluey but I’ve never paid it too much attention.

Until now. We just watched the, “Sleepytime,” episode. I’m an absolute mess. That’s some of the best TV I’ve ever seen. Incredible.

6 hours ago, Supremo said:

We just watched the, “Sleepytime,” episode. I’m an absolute mess

Mate, tell me about it. I literally cry every time I watch it. My eighteen month old daughter thinks I'm nuts.

CBeebies Blueyites (could that be a thing?) will be delighted to know it's Stumpfest tomorrow morning. A particular favourite among the dads.

• Paid Members

My daughter (nearly 2) can recognise 5 characters and name them. Mum, Dad, Bingo (who she calls Bebo) Bluey and, weirdly, Lucky's dad, who she has developed a strange affection for.

Edited by Duke
Spag

• Paid Members
On 8/2/2022 at 12:35 AM, Daaaaaad! said:

Yet as usual, Bandit rolls with the punches, embraces it and pulls through for his children.

I think this nails Bandit to a tee, and what makes him so relatable. There's times where he'd clearly just prefer to be scrolling on his phone or lounging on the sofa, but he always chucks it in and gets involved with his kids instead. He ends up happier  in the end, and so do Bingo and Bluey. He's a superb role model for any father and not some unachievable, unrealistic pariah.

On a slight deviation of topic, does anyone's kid watch The Toddler Club? My boy loves it and I don't mind watching it with him. Gemma Atkinson is one of the presenters and actually does a pretty good job, but she has to sing in every single episode and my God does she sound like a cat being strangled! It's hardly the most complex singing but she can't even get a note!

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, deathrey said:

On a slight deviation of topic, does anyone's kid watch The Toddler Club? My boy loves it and I don't mind watching it with him. Gemma Atkinson is one of the presenters and actually does a pretty good job, but she has to sing in every single episode and my God does she sound like a cat being strangled! It's hardly the most complex singing but she can't even get a note!

My little girl (1 year old) goes mad for it. Its currently the only thing she will sit still (and occasionally dance) for.

The singing is unbearable, just shouting loudly rather than singing, Nigel is miles better and was good on Baby Club too.

Given singing is such a big part of the show, I'm really surprised they gave her the job! Nigel is great, we watched The Baby Club too. I wasn't a huge fan of Giovana, I always felt she was a bit patronising in her manor but at least she could sing.

• Paid Members
On 8/10/2022 at 9:08 AM, Daaaaaad! said:

Season 3 is on Disney+ as of today. I watched the first episode with the kids this morning.

Naturally I’m already a blubbering mess and it’s not even half past nine.

There are some emotional episodes in the second half of season 3. They aired in Australia a few months back and I’m guessing they’ll be added to D+ by Christmas 

• Paid Members
On 8/11/2022 at 9:38 AM, Hannibal Scorch said:

There are some emotional episodes in the second half of season 3. They aired in Australia a few months back and I’m guessing they’ll be added to D+ by Christmas 

Does Bingo get put down?