On 1/15/2024 at 11:20 AM, Duke said:

Unicorse is the most annoying unicorn in the world. I don't think he's meant to be any more than that, just Bandit on the wind up.

At least in his first episode, he's there to teach Mum that you can't control others behaviour, just how you react to them. 

Fair enough, did seem a bit odd that the Dad was spoiling the end of a book for his child.....

1 hour ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said:

Fair enough, did seem a bit odd that the Dad was spoiling the end of a book for his child.....

Dad wasn’t…..

There’s none of that passive aggressive bollocks in Bluey. Bandit is the best of us, relatable, fallible, always means well and doing his best. It’s Daddy Pig who is the passive aggressive cartoon dad. The fat lazy cunt.

7 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

He obviously just comfort eats a lot because his daughter is a fucking nightmare.

Oh yeah his daughter is a little turd but that’s because she has parents who enable her instead of teaching her valuable life lessons through creative play.

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said:

I have seen zero episodes! Clips and memes, but no episodes.

You're in for a treat then! I recommend starting at Season1 episode 1 then watching every single one in order, the way Bandit intended. There will soon be a time(if it isn't already so) that Bluey well be viewed amongst the greatest television shows of all time along with Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Prisoner Oz, Better Call Sal, Bottom, the Sopranos etc

Memes surely can't do Bluey justice.

Yes it's a double post but me previous one was DAYS ago and this is important:

https://www.bluey.tv/blog/new-bluey-ghostbasket-and-the-sign-to-air-globally-this-april/?fbclid=IwAR0YQN6eYO-MR4Co7Q2pmzg_MMuvWfug0M65LpumiNV4WRcDjUzZdDViXIg

Two new episodes coming in April including a 28 minute special! TWENTY EIGHT MINUTES. What a time to be alive.

And here's the trailer:

Edited by Harry Wiseau
I added the link to the trailer