Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I've also seen a report that one of WWE's shareholders is looking to sue Vince for breaching his fiduciary duties? 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Bohan said:

There was a recent report on action figure buying which went into great detail how it's adult collectors that keep the whole figure market alive.  You're definitely right, I mean the odd parent may shell out for one of the basic range at £9.99 a pop but can't see many parents popping into Smyth's and getting their kid the latest series of Elites at £25 a pop!

Ones aimed at adult collectors specifically (though kids also have them as well) the others aimed at kids (though adults by the odd ones). Basic is sold in all retailers, elites only at Smyths, entertainer and collector shops. Another reason it’s a lucrative brand.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

That's our @NEWM!

A fine fellow. Biased of course, but genuinely one of my favourite writers/critics who cover the profession. Skilled in the written word and always tremendously insightful and funny on their podcasts. Goes into great, rational detail when reviewing the shows and news stories, but what really shines through is how much he loves his job and loves the wrestling. Good for him. We still catch up on Twitter - usually about the delights of football annoyances and the joys of snooker. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

L + ratio + Pallicks + hold that + you dont know what a dub is + Massive L + the rest of the forum is clear.

I am 38.

I'm 34 and it took me longer than I care to disclose to understand exactly what 'ratio' means. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Are the Germans bombing Coventry again?

I think that's just what it looks like nowadays.