Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

The only way he's getting back in is if his own daughter lets him.

Luckily, Stephanie McMahon has the healthiest, normalest, most level-headed relationship with her father.

EE7796B0-4B98-4D1C-AAF7-4D2866BDCD07.jpeg.66cc8db90152d92860dc3d285fac4c8e.jpeg

He’s winning the Rumble, lads.

Edited by Supremo

I’m all seriousness though, he’s never getting back in, the shareholders and the board aren’t that mad.  This is just the dying of the light.

If they were ever worried that the company might collapse without him, they probably have all the reassurance they need by now that he's perfectly expendable. The machine rolls on.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Loki said:

I’m all seriousness though, he’s never getting back in, the shareholders and the board aren’t that mad.  This is just the dying of the light.

isn't he still the board member with most voting power due to his shares?

42 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

isn't he still the board member with most voting power due to his shares?

He's no longer a board member, but he is still a shareholder.

According to CNN Money the largest shareholder is Lindsell Train (Equity firm) with 18%, and individual shareholders together only control  8.47% of WWE.  So based on that, he doesn't own enough of the company to summarily dismiss the board.

10 minutes ago, Loki said:

He's no longer a board member, but he is still a shareholder.

According to CNN Money the largest shareholder is Lindsell Train (Equity firm) with 18%, and individual shareholders together only control  8.47% of WWE.  So based on that, he doesn't own enough of the company to summarily dismiss the board.

Most reports on the interweb are that Vince owns around 35-40% and has about 80% voting power so not sure how accurate that is.

There are different classes of stock and most of his entitle him to the voting power.

Edited by FUM

1 hour ago, FUM said:

Most reports on the interweb are that Vince owns around 35-40% and has about 80% voting power so not sure how accurate that is.

There are different classes of stock and most of his entitle him to the voting power.

Didn't he sell of a huge amount of stock to fund the failed XFL relaunch?  But yeah, Da Meltz probably knows this better than my random googling!

Let's be honest, being removed from your own company, in an industry you believe you created, with the control freak, power hungry, mega ego he has id the worst insult he could have experience. 

I can imagine it was like the scene in spiderman when Dafoes Norman Osborn is ousted and he goes nuts. 

Gven the nature of the business, and what what went on (in the 80s-90s) and also what he's been allowed to get away with for 3-4 decades I can truly imagine he felt untouchable and he could literally get away with anything (because he and several in the industry have). 

I can fully see Vince, all hours of the day/night pacing about and screaming/ranting around his mansion (to himself mainly)  in a crazed furious  state about how unjust it all is!