Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

2 hours ago, Loki said:

According to CNN Money the largest shareholder is Lindsell Train (Equity firm)

Do we know anyone who might be privately nicknamed Linds or L-Train?

I can't see Vince ever coming back in any notable position of creative influence at this juncture. At the end of the day as much of a trope as the whole immortal, Crazy Vince thing is, he's at the age now where every six months seems to age him six years. Time's doing its catch up. 

I think what we'll see, though, is a more official, 'proper' send off on television if enough money's thrown around to quieten this down. As touchy as they are about their public image, it's got to stick in their craw as well that they didn't really send Vince home, the stories did. 

He'll get an angle during a WrestleMania and probably the Hall of Fame. I know that's the one thing he's suggested is all about the boys and not him, but it's wrestling. He'll be announced for it by the time we're at page 50. 

• Paid Members

Vice just put out a Vince McMahon Dark Side of the Ring special (basically a clip show of the previous episodes about him, by the looks of things), along with replaying the McMahon-centred episodes in the run-up to it. So I suspect the timing of him making this announcement is just to try and counter that, and get people talking about Vince more on Vince's terms.

I'm mostly through it and the documentary is really just a Dark Side compilation, even verges on being a fluff piece at times. It's so badly edited with it just flying back and forth between years to follow the episode it's taken the content from.

Edited by Merzbow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Who do we think he's got to buy it?

He’s going to sell it to himself. Because he’s an absolute egotist.

Cant be ousted by a board worried about optics if the company is private and you’re the sole owner. 

Edited by Your Fight Site