Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

The most obvious explanation seems to be Vince has been keen on selling to the highest bidder for a while, Stephanie (and maybe Trippers) less so.

If this were a TV show, it’d definitely be Stephanie who orchestrated the scandals around Vince that made him step down. 

It’d be a shame if that sense of moral vapidity I get if I watch a Saudi show becomes a feature of watching any WWE now.

Just now, Nick James said:

Is the potential Saudi deal the reason for Vince taking the company private? I know absolutely fuck all about business so Public or Private means nothing to me either, but I presume if Public, they would be subject to more hoops to jump through for deals like this?

You know karma isn't real, because if it was, Vince would be in prison, not on the verge of making a shit tonne of money again in his obsession of being a billionaire. I the head of most big companies have skeletons in their closets to get them to the top, but Vince must have a fucking graveyard in his. 

Public means shareholders, private means owned by whoever bought it.

So, the act of a sale itself is itself going private, as opposed to an IPO which is the reverse.

So, in essence, whoever buys it will pay a premium on the share price to buy off all the shareholders.

The Saudi deal, if it does actually go through, will be because they’re willing to pay the highest premium and - probably - keep Vince in power.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, RalphyV2 said:

I was not too fussed about WWE being sold, as such, i just didnt want it to be sold to Saudi Arabia due to all the stuff with the Gay community, the treatment of women and other things 

Wait until you find out about all of the stuff WWE have already done. 

33 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Thoughts and prayers are with Max Caster at this tough time. It’s hard to rhyme with, “Saudi.”

Yo listen listen

Just when we thought the lowest low was Uncle Howdy

Vince comes back and sells the company to the Saudis