woke.

PunkStep

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I can't stand the way he replies to tweets and then quote tweets the same to the tweet, just begging for likes.

Also seen plenty where he has replied to really serious tweets with "If you like that, you'll LOVE my book" then hawks it. I just find that sort of thing a bit rank, but can appreciate these are very minor annoyances on my behalf.

I mean, that's still a far cry from being on the level of the Daily Mail though!

Add me to those that like Idles, too. Model Village reminds me of the little village where my in-laws moved to up in Lincolnshire. Christ, you should have seen the street party they had for the jubilee. I reckon all of them had sex with their flags that evening.

48 minutes ago, Nick James said:

We should have a pinned 'Wank / Good Guy' thread, like the sketch from Chewin' The Fat. 

Mind you, a thread with wank in the title on here would just descend into anarchy by the 3rd post.

That would help as I'm still not sure on which side of the fence that Jonathan Pie guy is on. I've never bought myself to watch one of his videos but I've seen so many different types of people post them, I'm not sure if he's a good egg or not.

Pie did a talk at a University that was supposedly a lot of rape jokes, it was meant to be some transgressive satire but going from how one-note and weak his satire is on the Facebook videos every cunt would post I doubt it worked in any way he'd think it would.

3 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Pie did a talk at a University that was supposedly a lot of rape jokes, it was meant to be some transgressive satire but going from how one-note and weak his satire is on the Facebook videos every cunt would post I doubt it worked in any way he'd think it would.

Yeah if you’re going to do a gimmick, don’t break character because people want to see the gimmick, brother. When he started talking about the character and broke kayfabe it all went to shit. Saying that, I do enjoy The Room Next Door guy (Michael Spicer?)

I was visiting my gfs family and they always have GB News on and it really is a bingo card. Always on about wokeism and bollocks like that. I’ve been asked to keep my trap shut after my previous disagreeing with them so I say nothing out of respect for my partner, but it’s really really shit. 

• Paid Members

Pie’s act is a bit like The Pub Landlord where people buy into him as being a real character and not understanding it’s a work. But the act is supposed to be a news reporter who when they cut, he goes off about his real thoughts on the story he’s reporting about and it’s normally much more woke then his on camera persona. The act gets boring as soon as you realise it’s not someone having a melt down, but it’s just a skit. But he’s obviously better then other political “comedians” like Geoff Norcot, Matt Forde or that Andrew bloke with the squeaky voice whose like a wish version of Jim Davidson.