woke.

PunkStep

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Maybe we shouldn't be celebrating people losing their businesses/livelihoods. 

If you'd been around at the time, you'd have celebrated Kristallnacht.

Edited by Tamura

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Maybe we shouldn't be celebrating people losing their businesses/livelihoods. 

On 3/10/2023 at 10:23 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

That was a Party Political Broadcast by The Libertarian Party.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

When racists lose their business I'd happily have a Coronation sized celebration.

When racists lose their business for being racist, and refusing to stop being racist when asked to stop being racist.

• Paid Members

Just to clarify guys, I just think its a slippery slope to go down when honest people (presumably) are hounded out of their livelihood. You clearly disagree and that's fine. 

If we're going down the road of sacking people from their jobs/businesses because we don't like their personal views then where does that lead us?

Not having a pop, I'm genuinely interested in what you guys have to say.

They weren’t hounded out of their livelihood. Some suppliers found them abhorrent and decided to end their business relationship with them. It’s not like there was a human barricade on the door stopping customers going in. 

This is 100% the consequences of their own actions. If a company doesn’t want to deal with proud racists, that’s up to the company. Fuck these cunts. 

• Paid Members

Exactly.

The people running the pub have freedom of speech. They chose to use it to continue what they were doing.

The breweries and pub maintenance companies also have freedom of speech. They chose to use it to disassociate themselves and their brands from the pub. 

Just to clarify guys, I just think its a slippery slope to go down when honest people (presumably) are hounded out of their livelihood. You clearly disagree and that's fine. 

Can you explain how they are 'honest' and how they were 'hounded' out of their livelihood?

If we're going down the road of sacking people from their jobs/businesses because we don't like their personal views then where does that lead us?

Pretty certain that if i started rocking up at my work with a golliwog collection and started posting things about lynching on social media or pictured wearing a well known racist groups t shirt, my employer would do something about it. 

Proud racists can do one.