Depp v. Heard

neil

There’s the obvious horny factor that has people clamouring to support Depp but there’s definitely a vested interest from the media in having a woman speaking out to be portrayed as a crazy lying harpy. It just so happens that as a bonus she might actually meet some of that criteria. 

19 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

That’s cool. That doesn’t make it the universal behaviour of abuse victims, though.

Nor does stereotyping someone's behaviour because someone has a 'favourite' 

Did not realise we had to behave a certain way when recounting our narrative, else not be believed. 

It's not anyone else that matters. It's stressful enough without scrutiny and others saying how victims should behave. 

8 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I get that impression from quite a lot of your posts

Class that Tommy, in a thread about two toxic people who've clearly abused it other terribly and then posters stating clearly how abused people should act in order to believed. 

If it helps any, I had to be talked down from killing myself by the police and Ambulance service on Tuesday night because of the literal nightmare that is my abusive ex. They've been their malevolent best over the last few weeks. 

I start with an ISVA in a few weeks after having already going through and IDVA and therapy to cover the physical and coercive stuff. There's more to come after that too. 

Ive still got two, maybe three different court cases to go, small claims, one of the large amounts of abuse and another through a transphobic poison pen letter thing that is likely them or someone associated with them because of the content. 

Perhaps instead of stalking my posts you can do something more productive in life. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, patiirc said:

Perhaps instead of stalking my posts you can do something more productive in life. 

I try and avoid your posts to be honest, on account of them normally being incredibly self centered and duller than a walking weekend with Steve Davis, but if they pop up in a thread I'm reading I'll reply if I feel it's noteworthy or beneficial. 

That's not stalking your posts, that's using a public forum. Unless I'm stalking every one on here. Perhaps it's again not all about you. 

Yeah, can we stick to talking about only the two abusive narcissists in the thread title and not any other ones? Always stinks up a thread when that happens. 

I mentioned earlier while taking the piss how the Deppford Wives say Heard was quoting films verbatim. Snopes debunked it as confirmation bias and as you’d expect the comments are full of “I watched her say it and you can’t prove I didn’t” 

The accusation of her “acting” is fucking bizarre. She’s an actress of course she delivers everything she says like it’s the most important thing anyone ever said with added dramatic effect. Those cunts probably order their take away like that.

12 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

The accusation of her “acting” is fucking bizarre. She’s an actress of course she delivers everything she says like it’s the most important thing anyone ever said with added dramatic effect. Those cunts probably order their take away like that.

Or in Heards case, her PA orders it and then gets screamed at because they gave her some free prawn crackers. And the Heard steals the PAs order and says it was her own with added bean sprouts. 

21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Or in Heards case, her PA orders it and then gets screamed at because they gave her some free prawn crackers. And the Heard steals the PAs order and says it was her own with added bean sprouts. 

Sounds like we’ve finally found Alan Pardew’s perfect queen.