87 members have voted

1. 1. Who've you got?

• BomberPat
    • Supremo
    • tiger_rick
    • Chris B
    • air_raid

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2022 at 10:00 PM

• Moderators

I personally think its been a poor year for On Topic. It's all either gushing about mid 90s WWF or tribalisism as regards AEW being infallible, with excuses whenever they drop a bollock.

Ā 

So I'm voting for Danny Boy Johnson.Ā 

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

I personally think its been a poor year for On Topic. It's all either gushing about mid 90s WWF or tribalisism as regards AEW being infallible, with excuses whenever they drop a bollock.

OT misses The King. There's a shit load of terrible takes being let go that I don't think many have the energy to argue against. Pitcos was too petty to let anything go and could fight the good fight single-handedly.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

OT misses The King. There's a shit load of terrible takes being let go that I don't think many have the energy to argue against. Pitcos was too petty to let anything go and could fight the good fight single-handedly.

Christ yeah. It is shit take after shit take after shit take, followed by a 4000 word essay on why a weekly wrestling show wasnt shit full of hyperbole.Ā 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

sorry not sorry tiffany GIF