AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

We need Butcher and The Blade backstage butchering again and eating meat on the stage, or just have them go full 80s gimmick both in muscle crop tops like Power & Glory.

Fuck, they'd be a fun little team to lose to The Acclaimed after a months feud.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

6 months or so ago I’d have been frothing at the mouth to get tickets for this but now I can’t say I’m that arsed. Dynamite has been pretty rubbish to average for a long time now thanks to Tony Khan not knowing when to stop hiring people and RoH nobodies.

I imagine the tickets will be extortionate thanks to resellers and bots and I don’t think I’m ready to pay over the odds to go see the likes of Keith Lee, Smart Mark Sterling and Toni Storm.

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

People tend to associate using a line several times already with the owner. 

John Wilkinson? I'd bet Joe Wilkinson would deliver it better.

It just feel like they are trying to be a bit clever, while also repeating shit to hammer home a point. Not a good combination to me.

• Paid Members

To be fair, that's a cracking signing. Only time will tell how he will do now he's 'All Elite' as it seems that as soon as the ink is dry on the contract, Tony gets bored and moves on. 

Edited by Nick James

• Paid Members

My main worry with the Regal turn is that assuming Mox is going on a well earned holiday, neither Wheeler or Claudio are strong enough on the mic to go toe to toe with Regal or MJF so the betrayal might be a bit damp.

6 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

My main worry with the Regal turn is that assuming Mox is going on a well earned holiday, neither Wheeler or Claudio are strong enough on the mic to go toe to toe with Regal or MJF so the betrayal might be a bit damp.

Bryan can be either the best Babyface MJF goes against, or, if he turns, one of the best Nutter Heels. That could be a superb feud for MJF to kick off his reign (though Bryan constantly losing those big matches is annoying me)

There's no guarantee that Regal will actually manage MJF who imo doesn't even need a manager anyway.

He could explain his betrayal as teaching Mox a lesson (you got complacent and forgot that I'm a villain, for example) or something along those lines with Bryan who he seems to have a stronger relationship with and Claudio sticking with Regal and Yuta perhaps going his own way.

They could also just ditch the BCC and send Claudio and Yuta to ROH with Regal managing Bryan in AEW. 

Haven't watched the post show scrum so possible I've missed something. 

• Paid Members

It doesn't necessarily mean Regal has left the BCC. The story could quite logically be something along the lines of "I wanted a group of evil, dominant villains and you all failed me so you have to prove yourselves" the full disappointed Dad scenario. It would make sense as:

- Yuta lost the Pure title.

- Claudio lost the ROH title. 

- Bryan couldn't beat Jericho for the title and failed to recruit Daniel Garcia. 

- Mox is knackered, is going 50/50 with scrubs like Moriary, can't remember what day it is.

Why wouldn't he be fed up with them? Him wanting them to step up and in the meantime joining forces with a real bad guy makes sense.