WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

Drew ending Romans reign (hurr hurr) would be similar to Brock ending Takers streak. Drew doesn't need the rub, he's main event already and to be fair, I'm not a massive fan.

Cody would have been perfect, if not for the injury. The problem they have, is they have booked themselves into a corner by giving Drew the full blown hero's homecoming with Vignettes and the like, that he HAS to win. 

Mind you, anything would be better than a spooky bollocks ending including Bray Wyatt.

I was worried they’d booked themselves into a hole, but fairs fair… if he isn’t losing, that’s how you do it.

Superb finish to the main event.

Good show.

Triple H might be a genius. Solo Sikoa is a chip I didn’t see being played and it was absolutely the best option. Anything too Kross or Fury heavy would have been utter shit. I’ve been so heavily indoctrinated to WWE panic booking, that with all their foreshadowing I expected the main event to end in DQ and turn into Fury/Drew vs Roman/Kross. So.. yeah.. glad that didn’t happen.

Clever booking and beautifully shot too. 

If they can get The Rock at some point, what a perfect story they’ve told over the last few years.

Absolute flannel at the end with Tyson and Drew. The downside of not having something to send the fans home happy. Enjoyed watching Fury shit himself though when Drew asked him to sing a song he didn’t know.

Gunther v Sheamus was brilliant.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

That was amazing. 

The main event was WWE at it's absolute best. It had everything, and the reaction that Drew got just after the bell rang and the crowd were going apeshit genuinely gave me goosebumps. I also laughed out loud at the Tyson Fury spot.

Could've done without the Morgan/Baszler match and whatever the Dominick thing was (he's dreadful) but the rest was brilliant. The end with the singing was excruciating though.

Crowd were so fucking loud, I hope everyone that went had a great one.