WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

13 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Depends what we’re talking.

Had the TV broadcast cut at Roman leaving with baby USO it’d have been perfect.

It was the shite at the end with Fury being a plonker and Drew being a happy loser that was bad.

I've not watched a WWE PPV in years and years.

I thought the Seamus match was great.

But I thought the run in was flat for such a big main event and considering I've never heard of the guy. But yes what followed was worse, just that awful wrestling cringe. The missus kept watching but I had to go hover in the kitchen cause I couldn't watch it. It's a shame to end a big show like that 

Edited by LEGIT

1 minute ago, LEGIT said:

I've not watched a WWE PPV in years and years.

I thought the Seamus match was great.

But I thought the run in was flat for such a big occasion and considering I've never heard of the guy. But yes what followed was worse, just that awful wrestling cringe. The missus kept watching but I had to go hover in the kitchen cause I couldn't watch it. It's a shame to end a big show like that 

Yeah, I guess that’s valid.

It does rely on a knowledge of NXT, which is maybe Triple H’s Achilles heel… he does like to cater to the base.

4 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

How miserable are you that you can’t let people enjoy things?

Go away with that shit. Discuss why you didn’t like it - which is perfectly fine - or just leave it alone.

Joy sponge.

To clarify, not acting. I really enjoyed the show. It was very good and the matches all delivered.

It’s a fair question, that you are so defensive kinda gives away you really thought it was terrible too 

8 minutes ago, TheDude said:

The main event, I should clarify. No idea why Drew had to look like such a loser, not angry, nah, just sing Don't look back in anger. 

It was incredibly cringey and shouldn't have happened, but it really doesn't make him look a loser. He comes out of that event looking very strong. 

7 minutes ago, Louch said:

How bad was wwe before that people are acting like this was good? 

No idea about how bad it's been as I only watch the PPVs, and even then not all of them, but this was a genuinely good event so...

1 minute ago, Louch said:

It’s a fair question, that you are so defensive kinda gives away you really thought it was terrible too 

No it doesn’t, but your lack of opinion suggests you’re a sad little troll.

I don’t get why people just troll peoples happiness. Just shows such an empty life. Sorry, man.

Anyway…

I thought the major matches all delivered.

I’m not a huge Liv Morgan fan but think she did a good job of competing with Shayna and the commentary did a good job bringing up her training with Riddle. It made sense and it was a good finish.

I thought Gunther and Sheamus was a brilliant match. So aggressive and intense. They looked shell shocked at the end.

Seth Rollins is a character I’m not keen on but always delivers in the big matches. Solid finish.

And, as I’ve already pointed out, I think the main event was beautifully booked. I actually think @LEGIT made a very good point about Solo maybe being too small a name for some people to fully enjoy the ending, but it worked for me.

And, like I say, could have done without happy loser Drew at the end.

I will say again though that was the best Sheamus match I've ever seen. Hell of a show, he was buggered by the end but really playing his part well. I thought he'd maybe win the belt and so would Drew, leading to them having a Benoit/Guerrero moment at the end of the show. I was obviously way off the mark there

1 minute ago, METAL ON METAL said:

Piss off you miserable bastard, Tony Khan isn’t going to wank you off.

For a start, you’re not a dog.

Throwing insults cause someone has a differing opinion on the quality of a wrestling show is pretty immature. Be a star my friend 

1 minute ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

No it doesn’t, but your lack of opinion suggests you’re a sad little troll.

I do have an opinion, it was ponderous boring rubbish from where I switched on at the edge/ Rey tag match and didn’t get any better from that point on. Dominik looks like shit and his turn looked stupid as his dad then begged edge not to batter him for it 

you then had Riddlle who was apparently desperate to kick ass roll down on a scooter. Nothing says I wanna fight like a scooter! 

then the main they made Drew look terrible and then after it rather than be angry he’s doing karaoke. It was summer slam 93 level of making a good guy look like a twat. 

not a sad little troll, just thought that was a dugmeat show and asked how bad it was before that people thought it was good, as more often than not I find a lot on here share my views on what’s good and what’s not. And to me that wasn’t anything like a good show 

The true heel turn is keeping that fucking mullet. I'm enjoying WWE again but that show was just meh up until the fever dream ending. 

Every "Insider" who predicted Bray and Braun are showing themselves up as bellends now, aren't they?