The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

How on earth did Wolves not score yesterday? Seems only a matter of time until someone is on the end of a thumping against them.

United were woeful but won. I guess that's a good habit to have. Fred continues to be the worst midfielder United have had in my memory. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't defend, but he has 'tenacity'. We have had a great window by addressing the CB and RW problem areas that have been there for years, but ultimately the lack of a quality central midfielder will cost us.

Edited by Murtz

• Paid Members

The Rovers have made a load of loan signings again, which is worrying because it means they'll be right back at square one this time next season. 

The lad they got in on loan from Brighton has received some advice from Seamus Duffy, which is worrying because he went on a run of about 5 games scoring own goals to force a move away. He's done well since he left, but I certainly would be concerned if he was getting in a new player's ear. 

• Paid Members
On 9/2/2021 at 10:09 AM, Mr_Danger said:

A Blackburn Rovers player scored 5 own goals to force through a move to another team?

You’ve got one of our highly rated youngsters on loan, Leighton Clarkson, a lifelong Rovers fan would you believe it!

He's from Blackburn. I'm sure he'll be a great prospect, but I wish we could afford to actually sign people. 

He managed to score both goals in a 2-1 defeat to Cardiff. Good old Shane Duffy. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz