The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator

After a few days of positive talks with us and getting me all excited, Nuno looks like the main target for the Ev.

Big rich owner and fancy new stadium versus, er, ‘we’ve got a drum?’ suggests we’ll miss out.

Fucking Ancelotti.

• Paid Members

It's only a matter of time until we have a woman in charge in mens football. I'm willing to bet that at least a few will make it to the top too(which would be worth it just to see Sol Campbell self-combust when he realises a woman has got a job he applied for!)...

If it’s any comfort, it’s reminded me of that Liverpool fan when Benitez went to Chelsea. He said he was heartbroken and went for a walk, came back and decided it was like an ex girlfriend being in a new relationship so he had to let go. At least none of us will ever be that tragic. 

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The ability to find unearthed levels of 'Spursy' is quite amazing to be honest. It almost has to be applauded how they keep topping their previous efforts.

In fairness, that could end being a blessing in disguise if Spurs can end up picking up one of the several international managers who might be available post Euros if Fonseca isn't their ideal choice. 

EDIT: Just seen you're being linked with Gattuso now. Now THAT could be crazy entertaining whatever way it goes. He could be just what you need. Or it could be a total disaster. No middle ground there I feel. 

Edited by mim731
GATTUSO

• Paid Members

Well, 'sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit' is apt.

Also, it seems Spurs are Super Agent Mendes' new darling of choice, so we might see the 'third biggest club in the world' drop back to their rightful place.

Edited by PunkStep