Is it love you're after, or just a good time?

Arthur B. Funky

If anyones gonna have stinky feet and crotch after a days hard work it’s gonna be a waitress/waiter. Up there with posties and bin heads I’d say. I’d still rather pretend to be impotent than concoct a bull shit story or actually tell someone their bits are minging.

Edited by Mr_Danger

4 hours ago, Dai said:

If anyone deserved a second chance, surely a girl with the best body hes ever seen would be it! Cant believe he decided against it, considering there was a pretty logical reason behind the smell.

I think her reaction was more the reason for refusal of a second chance rather than her odour.

It's definitely worth noting that he's now married to a former Miss Scotland runner up, so he was never exactly short of offers/opportunities.

Has anyone got advice about, getting bills changed over when not in your name when my Ex partner is wanted for possible crimes against me. Drawn a blank with CAB Council Tax, Gas and Electricity etc. 

My dating life has been a complete and utter disaster. 

• Paid Members
On 3/28/2022 at 3:43 PM, Ironic Indie Lad said:

Once again you have confused attractive women with innocent young school boys. 

Just claim you're researching a book or something. What am I saying, Who would try that line. 

Edited by Tommy!

1 hour ago, Butch2000 said:

What an amusing anecdote.

I was trying ask for genuine help, after drawing a blank elsewhere. 

2 separate crime reference numbers, 6 different police logs,  in receipt of poison pen letters and unable to get further help after exhausting myself trying to get answers

Ive overdosed more than once because of the trauma and stress of the situation. 

Im struggling massively and had to come off social media because I'm being stalked too. 

This place is usually very good for help when chips are down and has some informative people. 

I'm m sorry that it's amusing for you. 

13 minutes ago, patiirc said:

2 separate crime reference numbers, 6 different police logs,  in receipt of poison pen letters and unable to get further help after exhausting myself trying to get answers

Im struggling massively and had to come off social media because I'm being stalked too. 

This place is usually very good for help when chips are down and has some informative people. 

Whats the actual scenario here? Your utilities are in your ex partners name and you need to get them moved into your name?

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, patiirc said:

What is it that's the issue? Most of the time, for bills, it's just a case of showing proof that you're the person who should be paying the bills, like a rent agreement or something.

Is the issue that wherever you live is still under your ex's name? If you have a landlord, an updated contract or a letter from them confirming that you're now the main billpayer should be enough, so I'm assuming there's a complication to this?