Mr_Danger Posted March 27, 2022 Posted March 27, 2022 (edited) If anyones gonna have stinky feet and crotch after a days hard work it’s gonna be a waitress/waiter. Up there with posties and bin heads I’d say. I’d still rather pretend to be impotent than concoct a bull shit story or actually tell someone their bits are minging. Edited March 27, 2022 by Mr_Danger Quote
Jonny Vegas Posted March 27, 2022 Posted March 27, 2022 4 hours ago, Dai said: If anyone deserved a second chance, surely a girl with the best body hes ever seen would be it! Cant believe he decided against it, considering there was a pretty logical reason behind the smell. I think her reaction was more the reason for refusal of a second chance rather than her odour. It's definitely worth noting that he's now married to a former Miss Scotland runner up, so he was never exactly short of offers/opportunities. Quote
Moderators neil Posted March 27, 2022 Moderators Posted March 27, 2022 1 hour ago, Jonny Vegas said: former Miss Scotland runner up Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted March 27, 2022 Paid Members Posted March 27, 2022 39 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said: Came second to her. I bet it's not the first time that's been said if those rumours of her swinging are true. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted March 27, 2022 Awards Moderator Posted March 27, 2022 On 3/25/2022 at 8:07 PM, Frankie Crisp said: Going on a date tomorrow, anyway. Popcorn at the ready. It went really, really well. Quote
Ironic Indie Lad Posted March 28, 2022 Posted March 28, 2022 20 hours ago, neil said: Once again you have confused attractive women with innocent young school boys. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 28, 2022 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2022 16 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said: It went really, really well. And Thatcher’s still dead! Quote
patiirc Posted April 4, 2022 Posted April 4, 2022 Has anyone got advice about, getting bills changed over when not in your name when my Ex partner is wanted for possible crimes against me. Drawn a blank with CAB Council Tax, Gas and Electricity etc. My dating life has been a complete and utter disaster. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 4, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2022 (edited) On 3/28/2022 at 3:43 PM, Ironic Indie Lad said: Once again you have confused attractive women with innocent young school boys. Just claim you're researching a book or something. What am I saying, Who would try that line. Edited April 4, 2022 by Tommy! Quote
patiirc Posted April 4, 2022 Posted April 4, 2022 1 hour ago, Butch2000 said: What an amusing anecdote. I was trying ask for genuine help, after drawing a blank elsewhere. 2 separate crime reference numbers, 6 different police logs, in receipt of poison pen letters and unable to get further help after exhausting myself trying to get answers Ive overdosed more than once because of the trauma and stress of the situation. Im struggling massively and had to come off social media because I'm being stalked too. This place is usually very good for help when chips are down and has some informative people. I'm m sorry that it's amusing for you. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 4, 2022 Posted April 4, 2022 1 hour ago, Butch2000 said: What an amusing anecdote. Quote
Ironic Indie Lad Posted April 4, 2022 Posted April 4, 2022 13 minutes ago, patiirc said: I was trying ask for genuine help, after drawing a blank elsewhere. 2 separate crime reference numbers, 6 different police logs, in receipt of poison pen letters and unable to get further help after exhausting myself trying to get answers Ive overdosed more than once because of the trauma and stress of the situation. Im struggling massively and had to come off social media because I'm being stalked too. This place is usually very good for help when chips are down and has some informative people. I'm m sorry that it's amusing for you. Whats the actual scenario here? Your utilities are in your ex partners name and you need to get them moved into your name? Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 4, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2022 20 minutes ago, patiirc said: I was trying ask for genuine help, after drawing a blank elsewhere. 2 separate crime reference numbers, 6 different police logs, in receipt of poison pen letters and unable to get further help after exhausting myself trying to get answers Ive overdosed more than once because of the trauma and stress of the situation. Im struggling massively and had to come off social media because I'm being stalked too. This place is usually very good for help when chips are down and has some informative people. I'm m sorry that it's amusing for you. What is it that's the issue? Most of the time, for bills, it's just a case of showing proof that you're the person who should be paying the bills, like a rent agreement or something. Is the issue that wherever you live is still under your ex's name? If you have a landlord, an updated contract or a letter from them confirming that you're now the main billpayer should be enough, so I'm assuming there's a complication to this? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.