SaitoRyo Posted May 1 Posted May 1 Style icon Stan Hansen during a shoot for Japanese department store Parco. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 1 Author Paid Members Posted May 1 I could get three suits out of all that material Quote
SaitoRyo Posted May 9 Posted May 9 On 4/20/2026 at 7:32 PM, Roy said: Ahaha what a find! That's great @BomberPat, thanks for digging that up. He was suprisingly decent in the ring, though it probably helped that he was working Marty Janetty. Seems like a decent talker on the strength of that - I wonder what he went on to do? The world was ready for Billy Benoit, brother of Chris: Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 14 Paid Members Posted May 14 Stumbled across this pic on Twitter. Look at Cornette’s clobber! Even by his standards the ridiculousness of this get-up is killing me. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 14 Author Paid Members Posted May 14 He looks like he's about to present Great British Railway Journeys Quote
AshC Posted May 14 Posted May 14 21 minutes ago, gmoney said: He looks like he's about to present Great British Railway Journeys 'Today I'm taking the Midnight Express across the country...' Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 14 Paid Members Posted May 14 Or one of those oddly sinister and creepy looking dealers you used to see on Dickinson’s Real Deal. Quote
Johnnyreggae Posted May 14 Posted May 14 I'm pretty sure I once owned a pair of trousers that looked just like them Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted May 16 Paid Members Posted May 16 (edited) 1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said: I so want this to be real.... I wish people wouldn't post slop. Let's keep it real FFS lads Edited May 16 by herbie747 Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 16 Moderators Posted May 16 Shouldn't have to say this, but consider this the one and only warning anyone is going to get about posting AI generated shit. DON'T DO IT. Thanks. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted May 16 Posted May 16 Apologies. Thought it was a fun picture intended to invoke a few light hearted responses. Never intended to piss anyone off. Quote
Merzbow Posted May 17 Posted May 17 Recreate it in MSPaint and post that instead, return to UKFF tradition. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted May 19 Paid Members Posted May 19 Couple of great shots from Mizuki vs the brilliantly named Andreza Giant Panda from TJPW back in March: Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 18 Paid Members Posted June 18 Joe, Boris and Dean Malenko. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.