Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 14 Paid Members Posted July 14 Im sure there was an old school poster thread on here at some point, I can't find it, but this needs to be shared. Gold. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted July 14 Awards Moderator Posted July 14 "Irrepressible" is certainly one word to describe Happy Humphrey... Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 28 Paid Members Posted July 28 Paul Bearer. Bump machine. Ohhhh yesssss! Quote
davertfnewman Posted July 28 Posted July 28 Is the first one from an unaired angle with the Berzerker? Fuji's still in the tuxedo so has to be 1992 for that face/heel alignment. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 28 Paid Members Posted July 28 Possibly but I don’t know for sure. It’s one of many random gifs I’ve got saved on my phone with zero context. Definitely looks like 1992 though. Quote
Chili Posted July 28 Posted July 28 7 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said: Possibly but I don’t know for sure. It’s one of many random gifs I’ve got saved on my phone with zero context. Definitely looks like 1992 though. I think it's from April 1992. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 28 Members Posted July 28 The way he falls is absolutely fantastic. Its almost in stages. Quote
Chico Torres Posted July 28 Posted July 28 More Fuji content is always welcome, he hasn’t had this much attention in over 30 years and The Devious One deserves a reappraisal (at least in this little online corner). Never sat right with me that the last we saw of him, he was a fragile man waving the American flag, we know that The Fujster would never pledge allegiance to the evil empire. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted July 28 Posted July 28 43 minutes ago, davertfnewman said: Is the first one from an unaired angle with the Berzerker? Fuji's still in the tuxedo so has to be 1992 for that face/heel alignment. Not unaired. I believe it is the angle where Berzerker tries to stab Undertaker with his sword. Quote
Chico Torres Posted July 28 Posted July 28 So who’s lying down in the ring in the first clip when Bearer takes the Cactus Jack bump? Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted July 28 Paid Members Posted July 28 (edited) The salting and excellent Bearer Bump is at 18:20 there. The downed man is jobber Bruce Mitchell. The Berserker/Taker match with the attempted sword murder is from April 92. Uncle Paul's eyes remain unsalted in this particular encounter. Edited July 28 by JLM Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.