Christmas Tubs Tussle - Seasonal Sweets RANKED!

FLips

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Judging by his comments, FelatioLips prefers biscuits over chocolate, which makes the whole ranking and tourney biased IMOH. He's even got the green triangle at 9, and refers to the Malteaser as overrated! As bent and as fair as a North Korean election.

You’ve redeemed this thread, and @mim731 comments below about Fuse & Dream have hit a nerve. Both absolutely brilliant additions to Heroes that are sorely missed.

I’d like a box of Chocolate rejects this Christmas. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Hero's piss me off.  The concept is duddy versions of popular chocolate bars.  The chocolate eclairs are full fucking size.  Bullshit.

Do you want a version of the eclair in the same size ratio in there instead? That's madness boss, the fuck is wrong with you.

• Paid Members

It’d be really something if the big takeaway from this thread is that Thunderplex wants tiny eclairs.

I resent the biscuit comment too, the only biscuit in the lot is Twix! I miss Bourneville and Fuse the most. Not enough dark chocolate and raisin representation, and not to tail off into another debate but the best thing Revels did was replace peanut with raisin.

4 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

I think it’s Nestle Chocolate which isn’t great.

I once had a Kit Kat which was dodgy, something had gone wrong and it was all chocolate and there was no wafer in there. It was vile. I truly appreciated how bad Nestle chocolate was at that moment and have never had a Kit Kat since.

Me and a colleague used to share a kitkat every day and the whole finger of chocolate happens more than you would think. It got to the point we were hoping there would be a biscuitless finger in our half and when it happened the other one would be seriously pissed off! 

4 fingers of nestle chocolate is probably too much for anyone though. 

Also the maltesers in Celebrations are without a doubt the best and therefore cannot be overrated 

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, NavigatorFan said:

Me and a colleague used to share a kitkat every day
——————————————-

4 fingers of nestle chocolate is probably too much for anyone though. 

Can we have an out of context Partridge thread?

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I will die on my Strawberry Creme hill. Have this bonus Revels Ranking you bastards.

6. Chocolate
5. Malteser
4. Coffee
3. Orange
2. Raisin
1. Toffee

6. Toffee 

5. Raisin

4. Chocolate

3. Malteaser

2. Orange

1. Coffee

They never should have got rid of the coffee creams from Roses and Quality Street. I don't know why this list is double lined spaced.