Christmas Tubs Tussle - Seasonal Sweets RANKED!

FLips

A friend once tried to ruin mint chocolate ice cream for me by telling me it tasted like toothpaste, and whilst after that, I could taste the toothpastey-ness, I still bloody love it. I've never tried the Ben and Jerry's, but I'll keep an eye out for it if I ever get to go to a cinema again!

I love a mint hot chocolate too.

8 minutes ago, deathrey said:

love a mint hot chocolate too

Going off topic but I really want to try those Costa Coffee After Eight and Terry's Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolates. I bet they're incredibly sweet and sickly but wicked.

1 hour ago, Daaaaaad! said:

The fact that I searched this topic and neither 'Lindt' or 'Lindor' came up in anyone's post is frankly embarrassing.

Too creamy and milky by far. They'll get eaten but out of hunger more than enjoyment. 

16 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Going off topic but I really want to try those Costa Coffee After Eight and Terry's Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolates. I bet they're incredibly sweet and sickly but wicked.

My sister works for Hotel Chocolat so I get a lot of very cheap stuff from there and am pretty spoiled when it comes to chocolate. They do an orange hot chocolate and a mint hot chocolate and they are both amazing.

Costa did an orange hot chocolate a couple of years ago and it was sickly but really nice. I'm not sure I'll get chance to try the After Eight one but I do want to give it a go

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Monkee said:

Having said that, I literally just saw that they’ve got Minter Wonderland in shops now so I’m going to have to get a tub ASAP.

It's terrific, even by Ben & Jerry standards.

• Awards Moderator

We got a 2-for-1 voucher through the door for the festive Costa drinks last week so tried the Chocolate Orange and After Eight ones. Chocolate Orange was pretty high on the sweet and sickly scale but the After Eight one was gorgeous. You get an actual After Eight with it as well, I’m not sure if I was meant to stick it in the cup to melt or not but either way a nice touch.

Why was this thread not posted a day earlier so I could have found out about Minter Wonderland before I did the food shop.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Do you want a version of the eclair in the same size ratio in there instead? That's madness boss, the fuck is wrong with you.

No, I just want it to fuck off.

• Paid Members

Got myself a tub of Roses and might have to rethink this ranking like.

Country Fudge is just the Heroes Fudge! This is throwing me right off.

Edited by FelatioLips

Topics and Galaxy Truffles were the Hogan and Warrior of Celebration’s and all we’re left with now is upper midcard (Twix and ‘Teasers) and filler. They’re still my go to but it fucks me right off when I see the post crimbo sales boxes of just Malteasers or Twix’s getting pushed harder than Sunny’s contraceptive coil.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

No, I just want it to fuck off.

1 hour ago, deathrey said:

What's wrong with Eclairs?! Sure they stick to your teeth a bit but that's just an occupational hazard of toffee

It's 'cos "eclair" sounds too much like "Ric Flair":

Edited by Carbomb
I just couldn't do it.