Christmas Tubs Tussle - Seasonal Sweets RANKED!

FLips

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I miss the peanut ones.  Can't the allergics have special bags?

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again, raisin replacing crap peanut was a huge move from Revels.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again, raisin replacing crap peanut was a huge move from Revels.

Nuts have no place in confectionery. Peanut M and Ms are essentially a ruined savory snack. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I love nestle chocolate, I'm shocked people wouldn't enjoy a Yorkie, which is essentially what @deathreyhas eaten there. 

Yorkies are a victim of the "new and improved" curse, where they tasted better when they were still made by Rowntree.

Fuck Nestlé.

2 hours ago, deathrey said:

Chocolate covered raisins are the worst. I don't always mind coffee flavoured chocolate but the coffee Revels are gross. I agree that the toffee ones are the best ones though

Bugger.  

Edited by Joe Blog
I am a wally.

• Paid Members

@gmoneyhit the nail on the head for me - more coffee flavours! I’m not a huge chocolate fan (I only got rid of a half empty box of Quality Street from Christmas recently) but if I do want some it’s usually mint or coffee if I can get it.

My mum runs a hospital shop and had to clear out stock in July when she thought it was reopening. I got a full box of dark chocolate Bounty as it’s one of my favourites. I’ve probably eaten two bars since then.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Monkee said:

@gmoneyhit the nail on the head for me - more coffee flavours! I’m not a huge chocolate fan (I only got rid of a half empty box of Quality Street from Christmas recently) but if I do want some it’s usually mint or coffee if I can get it.

My mum runs a hospital shop and had to clear out stock in July when she thought it was reopening. I got a full box of dark chocolate Bounty as it’s one of my favourites. I’ve probably eaten two bars since then.

A friend in Australia sent me Cherry Ripes before and they're outstanding. They're like a bar of Raspberry Ruffles (but Cherry flavour obviously)

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

A friend in Australia sent me Cherry Ripes before and they're outstanding. They're like a bar of Raspberry Ruffles (but Cherry flavour obviously)

I love Raspberry Ripples but I don’t like cherries so I never had a Cherry Ripe in Australia. My friend practically lived on them for about 8 months though.

Edited by Monkee

48 minutes ago, Monkee said:

I know it's not for everyone but I bloody love mint chocolate! 

I'm not actually a coffee drinker so its surprising that I like coffee chocolate, have you ever had chocolate covered coffee beans? They are really good!

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, deathrey said:

I know it's not for everyone but I bloody love mint chocolate! 

I'm not actually a coffee drinker so its surprising that I like coffee chocolate, have you ever had chocolate covered coffee beans? They are really good!

I love chocolate covered coffee beans! I’m partial to anything that’s got coffee flavouring in it. And mint chocolate is right up there too. I used to love Ben & Jerry’s Mint Chocolate Chunk but you can only get it from their kiosks rather than in tubs. I reckon my freezer would be full of it if they sold that in Tesco!

Having said that, I literally just saw that they’ve got Minter Wonderland in shops now so I’m going to have to get a tub ASAP.