PS5

Weezenal

• Paid Members

Anyone getting one? 

I pre-ordered it but realised there aren't loads of games out I'm interested so I'm more interested to see how fast the PS4 games load and how they're improved as I have a backlog. Think the only game I'll be getting to begin with is Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

Also as it's my birthday the day before I've asked for a few 4K Blu-Rays to obsess over the picture quality. 

I’ve been pilfering funds in to my ps wallet via shopto.net (there’s a year round sale on so you can usually make 15% on what you buy) in mind of getting a few games at launch. Given that one of those was CyberPunk I think I might get Demon’s Souls instead on top of the full fat Spidey remaster with Miles Morales. 

Im far more interested in replaying Red Dead though and restarting Witcher 3. Load times are what it’s all about!

I’m a chump.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

being a very casual gamer i only found out today that the consoles aren't getting exclusive games right off the bat. When is that likely gonna start happening? I was gonna get a digital ps5 to sit next to my Xbox One but im not seeing there being much point now.

• Paid Members

there hasn't been a console in a long time where the first version of it hasn't had some quite massive problems. I'm more than happy to wait for 6 months until theres a bit more choice in games to get one. Saying that the Spiderman game, which is already great, released the Into The Spiderverse Miles costume and changes the frame rate of the game to look like the film and adds 'pow' effects when punching. That nearly swayed me 

I was lucky enough to get one on Pre Order, My PS5 copy of Call Of Duty: Cold War will be arriving on the 12th apparently, there’s a few of the 20 games that are included with the ps plus collection that I was thinking of buying on PS4 but didn’t in the end that I’m looking forward to playing like Final Fantasy 15, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy among others.

I never played Devil May Cry 5 so I might pick the PS5 version up on launch day too.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

being a very casual gamer i only found out today that the consoles aren't getting exclusive games right off the bat. When is that likely gonna start happening?

Usually takes a year or so for the big developers to start releasing new exclusive games on a new console. Takes them awhile to learn how to use the new development kits.

The other exclusive was Destruction AllStars which was retailing at £70 but has since been delayed until next year and will be free on PS Plus. 

With GoW Ragnarok and HZD2 set for next year I can almost justify early adoption but I won’t pretend I actually think those games will actually come out next year.