Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

• Members
On 7/21/2024 at 4:00 PM, Slapnut said:

I’ve just been chased home by one

6 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I saw one kill and eat a pigeon in the town square.

6 hours ago, Carbomb said:

in the space of the past two weeks I have seen three separate occasions when a seagull attacked, killed, and ate a pigeon. Disturbing shit

23 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

The local gulls have started divebombing, especially at dogs

Just what is going on...

20240714_220440.thumb.jpg.254fef64513da7d65707b47cfd15f4a9.jpg

3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Have you tried any sort of aversion therapy, @Slapnut? Like getting a budgie or something.

I just don’t think I could. The thought of it escaping the cage would be too much.

The closest I’ve come is one of my many hypnotherapists taking me to a notorious pigeon hotspot and trying to work on me there, but it was just absolutely horrible.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Slapnut said:

I can’t sit outside at pubs or anything like that because I’m too stressed there’ll be birds.

Wouldn’t worry too much about it mate. Plus this is a pro wrestling forum. We’re all scared of being around birds. 

• Paid Members

markup_ddd05e70-c187-4cba-a6ac-d4f39e77f25a.thumb.png.7b102b6456b85791a2c301b6b9efb4ea.png

I have children who do not understand the concept of using a bog roll FULLY and moving on to the next one. This really vexes me.

• Members

I'm with the kids on this-ish. If I'm having a poo and I know the amount left on the roll won't be enough to cover the poo, I'll switch it to a new roll.

Having said that I'll obviously use the old roll, but I have a similar pile of nearly finished rolls next to my toilet.

LEAVE THEM BE!

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I'm with the kids on this-ish. If I'm having a poo and I know the amount left on the roll won't be enough to cover the poo, I'll switch it to a new roll.

Having said that I'll obviously use the old roll, but I have a similar pile of nearly finished rolls next to my toilet.

LEAVE THEM BE!

What are you talking about! Just finish the roll and move on to the next one!

Honestly, you could get a thesis out of this forum's bog habits.

• Paid Members

The FLips household is another multi-roll house. We sometimes have as many as 3 going at once.

It's mostly due to circumstance rather than weird "not enough on the roll" stuff. For example yesterday my nose started randomly bleeding so I took a roll downstairs for that, and later my Mrs opened a new one for her dump. I later returned mine and now we have 2 on the go.

When a roll is fully finished, the dog gets the empty tube.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, FLips said:

rather than weird "not enough on the roll" stuff.

I can confirm that not enough on the roll is a thing. 100% switch to a new one if the current one only has a few squares left. Reduces the risk of jobby hand by having the security of additional squares in my opinion. 

Edited by Lenin

• Paid Members

I've mentioned on here before that when I'm watching a film, if the title card looks cool/interesting I'll take a screenshot and store it on my laptop.

Over the past few years I've amassed about 500+ of them and the idea was to at some point start an Instragram page where I'd post one daily.

Anyway, my laptop finally gave up the ghost a few weeks back and I've finally got a new one. Found out today that the cloud system I had for creating back-ups for some reason completely skipped this one folder with my screenshots in, so I've lost them all.

Absolutely gutted. 

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Lenin said:

I can confirm that not enough on the roll is a thing. 100% switch to a new one if the current one only has a few squares left. Reduces the risk of jobby hand by having the security of additional squares in my opinion. 

Well, why wouldn't you take the couple of the squares left on the old one and add them to a few squares off a new one?

I knew I shouldn't have posted about this on here, I'm more annoyed now!

• Paid Members

I'm also struggling to see why you wouldn't just finish off the roll, then start the new one? Is there something I'm missing? You're sure able to keep two rolls in arms reach while on the throne? 

• Members
15 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Well, why wouldn't you take the couple of the squares left on the old one and add them to a few squares off a new one?

Oh we're stitching bog rolls together now are we? And we're the wronguns???

Multiple roll users unite.