Vince owns their real names now as well

hallicks

1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

Why does she have nothing to lose? Like I said previously, she's getting paid nearly quarter of a million dollars a year to be in a non-wrestling role. She's getting paid the same or more than people like Sasha Banks, Carmella, Naomi, Liv Morgan and Sonya Deville to basically just cut the odd promo, do the odd backstage segment and appear on a PPV panel every now and then. If she was fired from WWE, no other company would be willing to pay her anywhere near that kind of money to be a manager or valet, and I doubt they'd clear her to wrestle either with her neck issues. Don't forget the Total Divas money too. For her situation, she currently has it pretty cushty.

But isn't she making crazy money from Twitch, so doesn't need wwe or there money.

Want to be clear I'm not backing wwe on this.

I get and understand Zelina standing up for her friends but she'd know better than us how risky it was to talk about unionization given wwe stance on things at the moment.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, The Cutting Edge said:

I get and understand Zelina standing up for her friends but she'd know better than us how risky it was to talk about unionization given wwe stance on things at the moment.

Why are you assuming she didn't already know that risk and was prepared to take it in an attempt to support her friends and colleagues?

8 minutes ago, The Cutting Edge said:

But isn't she making crazy money from Twitch, so doesn't need wwe or there money.

Want to be clear I'm not backing wwe on this.

Yeah, she's making great money on Twitch but she's got to put in the hours for it, especially compared to her current work with WWE. She has to constantly be churning out content to keep the paid subscribers satisfied its worth carry on paying her. They can choose to stop at any time. You could lose a serious chunk of your subs for saying the wrong thing during a live broadcast that you can't edit out. It happens often with big YouTubers. With the WWE money, she's literally sitting at home doing fuck all and getting a massive wedge in return.

And on Zelina, considering her tweet about unionising was posted ten minutes before the WWE one about her release, I'd suspect she already had been told about she'd been let go and did it as a bit of a middle finger while walking out the door.

I agree with all that, who knows how long Twitch will be around? It could be dead in a year or so, probably not or something else will take it's place.

Paige or whoever doing Twitch is absolutely fine and she enjoys it but given wwe sack people for fuck all when they choose she's lucky she's still employed when pissing them off on purpose.

Zelina liked a Paige tweet awhile back about unionizing so guess that was the start of it

1 hour ago, The Cutting Edge said:

I agree with all that, who knows how long Twitch will be around? It could be dead in a year or so, probably not or something else will take it's place.

There were people that though Netflix was going to be a failure and that Blockbuster would see them off. How did that work out. 

I think Twitch will be around in a year. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, The Cutting Edge said:

Then she'll move to that, won't she.