A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Now I’ve calmed down after Sunday I’d just like to say “Sissoko for Lo Celso at 1-1” says more than a 2 hour season review DVD ever could.

• Paid Members

This Kane situation is way too reminiscent of the Gareth Bale sale for my liking.

A certain media outlet, in this case Sky, seems to be determined that he's going to Man Utd. One would think they had a vested interest in Man Utd doing well and their fanbase snapping up subs or something....

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

They're less than bang average. And racist cunts to boot. Good riddance to them. 

Bring On Emery, not sure i can handle the pain if he knocks us out! Just got to keep Saka and ESR fit till the end of the season and we are in with a chance. 

This new system Arteta seems to have stumbled on the last couple of games is really bringing the best out of Partey

Hopefully Emery sets his side up like he did us and they are unable to string passes together.

I'm not too worried about him. Its the better of the draw and if the team plays how it can then we should have enough. Fair fucks for us with that performance last night. We should be doing that to a side like that and we did.

Roll on the semi! Madly if we win, Arsenal will be in their 7th final in 8 seasons. And we're in a decline apparently.

59 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Roll on the semi! Madly if we win, Arsenal will be in their 7th final in 8 seasons. And we're in a decline apparently.

That's mad isn't it! What a stat lol! Emery going to want our heads and we want his too, should be a cracking semi. We all remember the last time we played these boys in the semi. King Jens! 

42 minutes ago, thevestofdeanambrose said:

That's mad isn't it! What a stat

It is and I think its something devalued in modern football now. I will always prefer winning something than finishing in the top 4. Fans have been weirdly brainwashed to think like accountants these days. I wouldn't swap last seasons cup win and 8th for United finishing 3rd.