A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

1 minute ago, MVP RULZ said:

They are a team who are Unbeaten in the League all season (sure the Czech league may not be 5* but still impressive), have knocked out the Unbeaten Scottish League Leaders, have knocked out the current 3rd Place side in the Premier League who are also a team in the FA Cup Semi Final

Maybe slightly harsh, but I watched them in the other European games and I wasn't very impressed. I mean we beat Leicester around that time so I'm not sure I put much stock in it.

Last night we played terribly and should have won 4 nil. I still expect us to go through. We may be 10th and ridiculous at times, but Arsenal's midfield and front line should be putting paid to that team.

But you're right, Bang OK was probably a better way of putting it!

1 hour ago, thevestofdeanambrose said:

Where's Harry Kane going this summer then

PLEASE STOP!

Hopefully not United, we've sold Berbatov, Sheringham and Carrick to them. If he has to go in England I'd rather him go Man City. Levy will try to price everyone out of a move this summer, and I don't think Kane seems the sort of bloke that will strop around if he has to stay, I'm sure he'll continue to give 100%. 

Yesterday really highlighted how shockingly poor our recruitment has been over the last few years, it was bad enough that Sissoko was our first sub, but it's more mental that he's still an option. He used to be a decent option as a workhorse when he starts games and is playing consistently, but if he doesn't play he just can't seem to come in and have any sort of positive impact on the game. 

I never thought I'd be on the Jose out bandwagon, but with the prospect of Kane leaving and Spurs getting Fellaini could it really be anymore depressing? :(

• Paid Members

If anyone wants to play 'spot the racist/sexist/cunt' on Twitter, Alex Scott (AKA the biggest threat to white men) has just been named as the new Football Focus presenter.

Good for her. She's one of the better pundits and she's shown her chops when it comes to presenting recently too. 

10 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

If anyone wants to play 'spot the racist/sexist/cunt' on Twitter, Alex Scott (AKA the biggest threat to white men) has just been named as the new Football Focus presenter.

Good for her. She's one of the better pundits and she's shown her chops when it comes to presenting recently too. 

Now now, there are legitimate concerns about her appointment. I mean, she hasn’t played at the top level like Dan Walker and Colin Murray did. 

• Paid Members

Half of the endangered white men out there are all of a sudden concerned that the job could've gone to an experienced journalist instead! How considerate of them,  I forgot how much they love journalists. Think of the journalists!*

*Journalists such as Alex Scott, who has a BA in professional sports writing and journalism.